Products net Price

Giuseppe Ruffo
Giuseppe Ruffo Member Posts: 3

Hi, i wondering that it's only possible to at price only included sales tax. Is there a possibility to ad products net price?

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited December 2020 #2

Hi @Giuseppe Ruffo 

Sorry but I'm not really following your question, can you clarify and perhaps use screenshots with that?

• Gerson Andrade
    Gerson Andrade Member Posts: 13
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi Giuseppe, Mike, 

We face the same issue, we need to present the unit price without tax and this is not possible under the deal, inside the product details with the corresponding amounts.

This impacts the sales documents, our quotes have a unit price showing the value with tax and this confuses the costumers.

This happens because in the "Add products to deal" screen inside the deal, there is the option to select Tax Inclusive but there is no option to select "Tax to be added"

missing option to add tax on top of the unit price

That would enable in the sales doc product table:

| Porduct Name| Unit price without VAT | quantity| description| IVA=VAT %| Value with TAX |

"preço unitário" = unit price
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited December 2020 #4

Hi Giuseppe, Mike, 

We face the same issue, we need to present the unit price without tax and this is not possible under the deal, inside the product details with the corresponding amounts.

This impacts the sales documents, our quotes have a unit price showing the value with tax and this confuses the costumers.

This happens because in the "Add products to deal" screen inside the deal, there is the option to select Tax Inclusive but there is no option to select "Tax to be added"

missing option to add tax on top of the unit price

That would enable in the sales doc product table:

| Porduct Name| Unit price without VAT | quantity| description| IVA=VAT %| Value with TAX |

"preço unitário" = unit price

Hi @Miguel Carvalho thanks for the extra information and screenshots. I'll share these with our product managers for the sales documents and products in Pipedrive. Hopefully we can improve this in the future.

• Mitt
    Mitt Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

Just want to add my upvote to this - we are B2B as well and really need this. At the moment, if a client asks for pricing without the VAT removed (because e.g. their own system will add the VAT), we have to fudge all the numbers manually in our quotes. This is prone to error and so out of keeping with how user-friendly Pipedrive is in every other aspect!

• Pedro Manuel Gonçalves Franco
    Pedro Manuel Gonçalves Franco Pipedrive Team Posts: 69 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment