New: Insights internal sharing for all plans! 📈 🤝

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in What's New #1
Internal sharing is available to all users in all plans.

For whom?

All users, in all plans.

How does it work?

You create a dashboard in Insights, share it with Alex, now Alex sees the same dashboard in their Insights view.

• All roles can share;
  • While sharing a dashboard, all reports within it are shared too;
  • Other user is "Viewer" only;
  • Viewer can apply any changes to a shared report and save it as new;
  • Coming up this week: email notification for the viewer when a dashboard is shared.

🧠 Learn more:

🔔 Follow What’s New to get notified about new release announcements.

26155_Screen_Capture_on_2021-03-29_at_11-06-25.gif

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited March 2021 #2

Finally!! Yes!!! 

Thank you

• Gonzalo Caro
    Gonzalo Caro Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Hello, 

In Essential Plan we can share the dashboard but other users can not see the share dashboard because of the plan limitation.  Is this a bug?  How can we use the share dashboard in Essential plan?

thanks

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2021 #4

Hello, 

In Essential Plan we can share the dashboard but other users can not see the share dashboard because of the plan limitation.  Is this a bug?  How can we use the share dashboard in Essential plan?

thanks

Hello @Gonzalo Caro ,

The only type of limitation is that users using the Essential plan can only have one Dashboard. Nevertheless, you should be able to share with other users even under the Essential plan.

Can you have a look at this article and check if these are the steps you followed to share your dashboard internally with other users?

If those are the steps you followed and you were unable to get it working, please reach out to our support team via chat or email at support@pipedrive.com, so that we can take a better look into this.

• Markus Funk
    Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #5

Hello Inez, @Inês Batata 

the new insights still hast  some severe problems. I am already in contact with John from support: 

1. Deals WON don't show in the Deal progress report. This is an open issue for weeks now
    2. GOALS: You can't setup a report showing several goals at once. This is a major downside as these figures are utmost important for sales managers. This really needs to be solved. 

Can you somehow give an outline when this functionalities will be available? Thanks in advance!

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #6

Hello Inez, @Inês Batata 

the new insights still hast  some severe problems. I am already in contact with John from support: 

1. Deals WON don't show in the Deal progress report. This is an open issue for weeks now
    2. GOALS: You can't setup a report showing several goals at once. This is a major downside as these figures are utmost important for sales managers. This really needs to be solved. 

Can you somehow give an outline when this functionalities will be available? Thanks in advance!

Hello @Markus Funk,

I am sorry to hear about the issues with the Deal Progress report. I am glad you are already in contact with John from our Support team - he will keep you updated on the progress of the fix. 

As to Goals - at the moment, it is possible to collect different Goal Reports to a Dashboard and compare this way. But I will share the idea of multiple Goals in one Report as feedback with our Product team so they could take into account for future improvements. We do not have a set ETA at the moment, but I suggest keeping an eye on the What's New section to get updates. 

• Jon Rijlaarsdam_1600
    Jon Rijlaarsdam_1600 Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited July 2021 #7

I do have a question about sharing insights. As an admin i have set up several dashboards. I have shared these dashboards internally with other admins in the company. From their admin account the can only see, not share, not amend and save as new, these dashboards.

Is there a way that other admins can amend and share the dashboards that i made?