Community Tip: update your profile, advertise your services, connect with others, do business 🤝 💰 🚀
Optimize your member profile for success. Let other members know what you're all about every time you post, facilitating knowledge sharing and business connections.
Go to upper right corner > click your photo/initials > Edit Profile:
- “About You” tab:
- Photo: put a face to the name, upload a picture of you or your company logo. Minimum size: 200 x 200 pixels.
- Title: what’s your job role? It will be visible when you post.
- About You: let other community know a little about you as a person, details about your work experience, or your company’s values and mission statement. Two good examples: @Shobhit Gaur and @Bernd Auer .
- Banner: upload an image that inspires you, you identify with, or your company logo. Minimum size: 1600 x 300 pixels, also supports GIFs!
- "Social Media" tab:
- Let other members know where they can find you or your company online. You never know who’s looking and we do have a topic for members looking to hire people and services. 😉
Now you're all set up! Happy new business!
🔔 Follow Community Tips & Settings to get notified about how to make your Community experience smoother! 🔔