Planned: Leads on Mobile

Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
edited August 2022 in What's New #1

Why?

To make this popular desktop feature available from the Pipedrive mobile app.

What will I be able to do with it?

Add, manage and search your leads stored in your Lead Inbox, directly on the mobile app.

🔔 Follow What's Planned? to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.

Please note: Pipedrive reserves the right to modify and update the features in the What's planned?  topic and does not communicate exact timelines for delivery.

whats-new-pipedrive-mobile.png
Tagged:

Comments

• António Perucho
    António Perucho Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2021 #2

Great news!! Been waiting for this update for a while now 

• Philip Wallage
    Philip Wallage Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #3

Looking forward to this one on both iPhone & iPad 🎉

• Adéla Kalkantová
    Adéla Kalkantová Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

oh, looking forward to this! Has this already been released? As I don't see it in my app yet.

• Josh Coles
    Josh Coles Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2021 #5

Brilliant to read! Thank you.

• Manuel Oliveira
    edited October 2021 #6

oh, looking forward to this! Has this already been released? As I don't see it in my app yet.

Hi @Adela Kalkantova not yet released but will be soon :)

• Alisha Purcell
    Alisha Purcell Member Posts: 14
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited October 2021 #7

really need asap! 

• Josh Buesking
    Josh Buesking Member Posts: 175
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    edited January 2022 #8

I mainly check here for an update on this. :)

• Jackson Hunter
    Jackson Hunter Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #9

Good news! flabergasted to see this wasn't available on the app. Any update on the timeframe? 

• Fábio Freitas
    Fábio Freitas Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #10

Waiting for it 

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021 #11

Looking forward to it! Is there a way to test this early?

• Isaac Aisenstein
    Isaac Aisenstein Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021 #12

Please!! Looking forward to it!

• Evan Wells
    Evan Wells Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022 #13

Any update here? This is a crucial addition!

• Josh Buesking
    edited January 2022 #14

Any update on this?

• Alisha Purcell
    edited May 2022 #15

For sure getting frustrating. I almost have to stop using the functionality on the web UI if I can't find it on the mobile app. 

• Josh Buesking
    edited May 2022 #16

For sure getting frustrating. I almost have to stop using the functionality on the web UI if I can't find it on the mobile app. 

I agree… About to just ditch the lead inbox and start sending them straight to my pipeline. Not accessing them with a mobile device is getting beyond frustrating.

All i can think is maybe they are completely rebuilding the mobile app? It’s been forever.

• ilan butler
    ilan butler Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022 #17

Literally will be moving away from this platform because of this single feature that has been 2 years in the pipeline. not that you care about my small subscription 

• Manuel Oliveira
    edited February 2022 #18

Hi everyone! I'm happy to confirm our team is making steady progress on this feature. While we do not offer exact timelines for delivery, be sure to follow the What's New topic. We will have updates soon 🚀

• Josh Buesking
    edited January 2022 #19

Hi everyone! I'm happy to confirm our team is making steady progress on this feature. While we do not offer exact timelines for delivery, be sure to follow the What's New topic. We will have updates soon 🚀

Thank you. You guys are great all around but with that being said it has been a long while :)

Check the what's new almost every day for this and anything else that comes out. 

• Mark Wilkinson
    Mark Wilkinson Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2022 #20

I am just trialling Pipedrive, and having spoken to support about this very issue I was directed here. It looks like this has been on the cards for a long time and the last update is 4 months ago. This is a pretty essential requirement I would suggest. Can you give any further update about the ability to add to the lead inbox on the mobile app.

• Dereck Breuning
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2022 #21

I am just trialling Pipedrive, and having spoken to support about this very issue I was directed here. It looks like this has been on the cards for a long time and the last update is 4 months ago. This is a pretty essential requirement I would suggest. Can you give any further update about the ability to add to the lead inbox on the mobile app.

Thanks for asking. Let's bump this up again. Please anyone at Pipedrive, any updates?

• Mark Wilkinson
    edited May 2022 #22

Dereck,

I can see you've asked this question on a number of occasions, do you ever get a response that gives you any hope. It just seems to be the same non-commital reply. How long can you wait with no meaningful update?

• Rihard Ohak
    Rihard Ohak Pipedrive Team Posts: 1 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2022 #23

Hi everybody, thank you for the questions! I am currently leading the development of this rather big feature on mobile, and I am happy to say we are currently on track to release Leads on Mobile in early Q3.

• Dereck Breuning
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2022 #24

Yes it seems that asking here doesn't always effect timelines but it sometimes does, I get the feel. Anywho, I think it depends on how important you find this feature. I use leads on the web, of course, exclusively. On mobile I sometimes check a deal or some info on a person. Nothing more. Oh maybe a chat or two once in a while. The bread and butter is in the webapp however. Yes I wish the feature partity would be the same on mobile as it is on desktop but thats just wishful thinking.

• Dereck Breuning
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2022 #25

Hi everybody, thank you for the questions! I am currently leading the development of this rather big feature on mobile, and I am happy to say we are currently on track to release Leads on Mobile in early Q3.

Well there you have it @Mark Wilkinson 

• Mark Wilkinson
    edited May 2022 #26

Excellent news, look forward to seeing it when it's released. 

• Alisha Purcell
    edited June 2022 #27

Beyond needed! I hope it's leads and more!. Especially post covid we are finding ourselves more mobile than ever and it has been killing us that the app has been of little to no value. 

• Mark Wilkinson
    edited June 2022 #28

Couldn't agree more, cannot understand why it's not available now, it's an absolutely essential feature. If you're mobile and generating leads, it's a no brainer. 

• Jamie Pride
    Jamie Pride Member Posts: 31
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2022 #29

Amen - this cannot come fast enough! Leads needs some love - but is critical for mobile!!

• Manuel Oliveira
    edited July 2022 #30

Hi everyone, this feature is now out! You can find out more here.