Shared Admin_5078 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #62
    Options

please enable kirstenmatthews@tenfoldcoaching.com.au

• Patrick Stinus
    Patrick Stinus Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2022 #63
    Options

I would go so far as to say we are Power users of Custom fields. We use Pipedrive as the Customer Information Source of truth for our whole business infrastructure

Please include me! patrick@launchpotato.com

• Mikk Märtmaa
    Mikk Märtmaa Member Posts: 25
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #64
    Options

Hi

The required fields are now updated so that they can be set up per stage, not the whole pipeline. This is a huge improvement and a very welcome opportunity to improve the quality of data any deal produces! 

@Kirill Grebtsov will it also be possible to opt out of  having a field required when "Marking deal as lost"? It makes sense to have a field required when the deal is won, but not when it's lost. As you just don't get the information from a client. It's mostly related to contract details or specifics of the service that just don't exist when a deal is lost. 

• Kirill Grebtsov
    Kirill Grebtsov Member Posts: 59
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #65
    Options

Hi

The required fields are now updated so that they can be set up per stage, not the whole pipeline. This is a huge improvement and a very welcome opportunity to improve the quality of data any deal produces! 

@Kirill Grebtsov will it also be possible to opt out of  having a field required when "Marking deal as lost"? It makes sense to have a field required when the deal is won, but not when it's lost. As you just don't get the information from a client. It's mostly related to contract details or specifics of the service that just don't exist when a deal is lost. 

Hi Mikk,

Happy to hear that latest update is useful to you! And on the second point, yes we are very much looking into adding this option. Stay tuned during next weeks

• Andrew Johnstone
    Andrew Johnstone Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020 #66
    Options

andrew@loftboardingscotland.co.uk

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited July 2020 #67
    Options

@Kirill Grebtsov Required fields is a must for us!  I am excited to see that you now support different stages.  The feature is not currently enabled in my account .  Would you be able to add?  christian@findkapital.com. Thank you!