Planned: Leads in Activities List and Contextual Views đź—’

Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,069 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
edited August 2022 in What's New #1

Why?

Save time and access Leads linked to your activities without having to navigate away from the Activities tab.

What will I be able to do with it?

Add or view Leads directly from your Activities List View, or your activity Contextual View. Just like you can do for Deals.

🔔 Follow What's Planned? to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.

Please note: Pipedrive reserves the right to modify and update the features in the What's planned?  topic and does not communicate exact timelines for delivery.

26617_Screen_Capture_on_2021-09-02_at_04-32-55.gif

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2

A naive doubt: how can there be a lead and a contact for the same person at the same time?

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 224 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2021 #3

A naive doubt: how can there be a lead and a contact for the same person at the same time?

Hi @Amit Sarda  Thanks for your question. I might've misunderstood it but I will try to explain. A lead must be linked to a contact person and/or an organization. There is no difference in "contact" and "person", it's one entity. Since a lead is a "potential" deal, when the time comes to convert it to a deal, it retains the linked contact person and linked organization in the deal. Does this answer your question? 

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited June 2022 #4

Hi @Keith Greywood @António Perucho @Josh Coles @Simon Beck @Jazmin Poyser @Thomas Møller Jensen  

I noticed you had "liked" this community post, hence wanted to give you a heads up that we are enabling this feature for you and gradually for all customers starting from next week. :) 

With this update: 
    - You will be able to access your lead information in the Activity tab easily. Earlier, we were only supported deals in this view.  
    - You can also easily create new leads from the Activity tab. 

Hope this helps you and do let us know how it works for you :) 

• Jeff Farrick
    Jeff Farrick Member Posts: 54
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #5

Does this have positive implications for our ability to reference leads in workflow automations / insights?

• Jorge MartĂ­nez Marbán
    Jorge Martínez Marbán Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #6

This is great. Do you have in estimation when would be completed? 

• Jorge MartĂ­nez Marbán
    Jorge Martínez Marbán Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #7

Hi @Keith Greywood @António Perucho @Josh Coles @Simon Beck @Jazmin Poyser @Thomas Møller Jensen  

I noticed you had "liked" this community post, hence wanted to give you a heads up that we are enabling this feature for you and gradually for all customers starting from next week. :) 

With this update: 
    - You will be able to access your lead information in the Activity tab easily. Earlier, we were only supported deals in this view.  

Thank you Vincent. Can you enable this into my account please?

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited March 2022 #8

This is great. Do you have in estimation when would be completed? 

@Jorge Martínez Marbán Hi Jorge, this was implemented many months ago and you should see this functionality on the Activities List View as shown in the screencast gif above. :) 

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited March 2022 #9

With this update: 

Hi Jorge, it was enabled for all our customers about 6 months ago. I double checked on your account and this feature is enabled! :)Â