Leads to deal insights… is this ever happening?

Steve Baltodano
Steve Baltodano Member Posts: 2

Being able to see leads insights, like lead to deal conversion, time duration of leads as leads, leads to won conversion, lead source to deal  conversion. this things are crucial .

this works if I don’t use leads and create a stage on pipeline called leads… but if you intro and want me to use leads feature you need to give me insights potential as well. This was promised a year ago based on several old posts, but nothing yet

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Nadia Dookhie
    Nadia Dookhie Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited September 2021 #2

This is very important for our team to have.

• Maria_43313
    Maria_43313 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021 #3

This would be very beneficial for our team as well

• Hafsteinn Björn Gunnarsson
    Hafsteinn Björn Gunnarsson Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2021 #4

I think this is crucial, can't imagine our team using pipedrive in the long run if it won't be added. The sooner the better. I like the leads feature generally and want to use it but we're counting on insights being added in the near future to be able to keep using it going forward.

• Lara Heber
    Lara Heber Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021 #5

100% need this to be fully functional soon.

• Jean-Francois Plante
    Jean-Francois Plante Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2021 #6

We need this also. I cannot agree more. It is crucial. 

• Andreas Sihm
    Andreas Sihm Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #7

This is absolutely crucial. And also we still don't have the same good filter options as we got on Deals.

Explanation: Curently we can only track how Deals move forward and are won. We can not set up parameters like "How many percentage of Leads are converted to Deals".
    "How big percentage of the Leads are deleted or Achived"
    "How long time does it take for a Lead to be converted to a Deal on average"
    "What is the total sum of Leads that have been won as a Deal".

• Keith Greywood
    Keith Greywood Member Posts: 35
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 2022 #8

I'd like to understand conversion to deals % per user receiving leads  as well as by lead source to understand the quality.  

As well as those mentioned by @Andreas Sihm 

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited February 2022 #9

Hi everyone, I'm happy to confirm that Leads to Deals insights are in the plans for a future update! Though I cannot provide an estimate right now, we will be sure to share more details closer to its release :)

• Nadia Dookhie
    First Comment
    edited September 2021 #10

I'd like to understand conversion to deals % per user receiving leads  as well as by lead source to understand the quality.  

As well as those mentioned by @Andreas Sihm 

Totally agree with Keith.

• Nadia Dookhie
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #11

Hi everyone, I'm happy to confirm that Leads to Deals insights are in the plans for a future update! Though I cannot provide an estimate right now, we will be sure to share more details closer to its release :)

This is good news. Would really like an estimated date though.

• Yolanda Cremona
    Yolanda Cremona Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #12

Need this too, became crucial at this point, thanks!

• Don Packett
    Don Packett Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited September 2021 #13

This would be great to have in Insights!

• Don Packett
    edited October 2021 #14

Thanks Manuel! Really looking forward to it.

• Anne Sample
    Anne Sample Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2021 #15

This feature would be helpful to our business. 

• Falco Meyer-Hübner
    Falco Meyer-Hübner Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #16

Hi Manuel!

Any news about the estimated relase?

• System Admin_31413
    System Admin_31413 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #17

Manuel - Any update on these plans for 2022 and/or a roadmap estimate? This is a crucial feature for our team and would likely result in us moving to different CRM solutions if not released in 2022.

• Gerrit Meyer
    Gerrit Meyer Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2021 #18

Hi Manuel, great thank you. Please share an update on ETA. This is a very crucial feature. Thanks

• Belinda Noakes
    Belinda Noakes Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022 #19

Yes please! We are missing a critical piece of the data about our sales cycle.... would be amazing to report on Leads via Insights. 

• Indy Heaton
    Indy Heaton Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022 #20

Hey Manuel, any update on this? I don't think that I am alone when I say that this feature will be vital to the progress of any sales team. It will be the basis for many important decisions to be made in the future. Please update us when you can. Thanks!

• Manuel Oliveira
    edited January 2022 #21

Hi everyone, I'm happy to confirm we are planning this feature for 2022! Development and testing are still ongoing, and we don't confirm specific release dates at this point

Be sure to follow What’s New and you will find out as soon as this feature is out. And join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and public Betas as they become available 

• Martin_69880
    Martin_69880 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #22

Absolutely critical feature. How can we work with a pipeline if we don't know such a basic thing as how many leads convert.

• Don Packett
    edited February 2022 #23

Thank you Manuel. We would LOVE some sort of ETA though if you need some beta testers :)

• Manuel Oliveira
    edited April 2022 #24

Hi everyone, there is a new update that addresses lead reporting! You can find out all about it here.

• Paige Pennigar
    Paige Pennigar Member Posts: 7
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Given this was two years ago and there STILL isn't a solution (from what I can tell), I think our days with Pipedrive are numbered. This is a crucial element for any sales team. How is this not available???