Email automation tools on top of my Pipedrive Deals

Options
Sebastian Wengryn
Sebastian Wengryn Member Posts: 3

#integrations #emailautomation #askingforadvice

I am searching for an email automation tool that I can directly or indirectly (through e.g. Zapier) integrate with Pipedrive.

Goal is to be able to:

• set automatic email campaigns with custom triggers
  • use my deals / contacts from Pipedrive to send these email campaign
  • sync these emails back to the deals in Pipedrive

Anyone has experiences with this?

I was recommended Mailchimp but saw that it is not (any more?) part of the marketplace.

I was also recommended Mailigen but their pricing is too high atm.

Thanks in advance for any support!

Comments

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2021 #2
    Options

Good afternoon my friend! This feature will soon be on Pipedrive too! Until then, I like to use Sovio or Reply.

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021 #3
    Options
  • Aaron Douglass Bailey
    Aaron Douglass Bailey Member Posts: 43
    First Comment
    edited September 2021 #4
    Options

Mailigen has the tightest integration through the syncbot. Saves using lots of zaps. 

The time saving would outway the extra cost without a doubt. 

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for getting in touch!

We do have a one-way mailchimp integration. It's not part of our marketplace because it can be set directly from your account. See how here: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/pipedrive-integration-mailchimp

Pipedrive is also currently testing our own emailing tool. Campaigns by Pipedrive is currently in beta to a closed group of users and will be released to more users at a later date.

If you would like to join the waitlist to get early access to this feature, you can fill out this webform. Please note that all applications are reviewed, but we can not promise that you will be selected to take part in the Beta test. If you are selected to join the Beta test, our team will contact you by email directly.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Hope this helps!
    Andreia

• Sebastian Wengryn
    Sebastian Wengryn Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2021 #6
    Options

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for getting in touch!

We do have a one-way mailchimp integration. It's not part of our marketplace because it can be set directly from your account. See how here: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/pipedrive-integration-mailchimp

Pipedrive is also currently testing our own emailing tool. Campaigns by Pipedrive is currently in beta to a closed group of users and will be released to more users at a later date.

If you would like to join the waitlist to get early access to this feature, you can fill out this webform. Please note that all applications are reviewed, but we can not promise that you will be selected to take part in the Beta test. If you are selected to join the Beta test, our team will contact you by email directly.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Hope this helps!
    Andreia

Thanks Andreia, so one-way here means that I can export from Pipedrive to Mailchimp, but e.g. won´t be able to get feedback on open-rates / conversion back to Pipedrive, correct?

• Sam Boyd
    Sam Boyd Member Posts: 11
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2021 #7
    Options

I've been using Klenty.com and it is good. It's worth the price, but I'm hoping Pipedrive will add this feature soon since it isn't cheap.