Multiple Labels for contacts and organizations.

Options

Comments

• David_35605
    David_35605 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #32
    Options

Just to add my two cents. Multiple label fields would be fantastic. PipeDrive's simplicity is what drove me to use it again in my role (I have introduced it into two other businesses also). In my current role I need to be able to label my contacts with multiple tags. This keeps Pipedrive very visual which is why we use it. 

• Olivier Lanctôt
    Olivier Lanctôt Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2021 #33
    Options

Hi @Inês Batata 

Any updates on this as a new feature? I've seen a few posts in different threads over the last few months. Thanks!

Good day @Inês Batata , any news after 9 months of your team and almost 8 news request on that feature ? This feature would alows us to remove 2 extra column created , it's made our "spread sheet " wider and more diffculte to see in "one shoot" 

Thx and have a great day !

• David Pearson_35823
    David Pearson_35823 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #34
    Options

100% agree with this, we sell multiple products to single contacts and multiple labels would be a brilliant (essential) addition.

• Chris Faddy_20423
    Chris Faddy_20423 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2021 #35
    Options

+1 for this feature.

• Wes Siepiela
    Wes Siepiela Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #36
    Options

I also upvote this!

• Liviu Sima
    Liviu Sima Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #37
    Options

I also upvote this feature!

• Marlon Drinkwaard
    Marlon Drinkwaard Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 6 #38
    Options

'@ Pipedrive! Any news regarding this feature? 

• Merrick Rutledge
    Merrick Rutledge Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2021 #39
    Options

I would also love to have this as a feature!! This would enable us to use it for a much broader set of purposes.

• Rodrigo Russell
    Rodrigo Russell Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #40
    Options

Absolutely essential for us. We've discussed so many times internally ways to have a workaround. It would really make our lives easier. Upvote! Multiple products, channels, outbound strategies, different types of qualification, tiers, etc etc

• Pedro Martinho
    Pedro Martinho Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #41
    Options

This is an absolute priority. For full provenance vision on insights, we should be able to have several labels.

• Dan Sheetz
    Dan Sheetz Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #42
    Options

+1 this is sorely needed

• Hallidays
    Hallidays Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #43
    Options

Yes please - but also on Deals 

• Johanna_50548
    Johanna_50548 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #44
    Options

It would improve on our workflow if there would be the option of adding multiple labels to deals and persons. 
    Thank you!

• Bobby_37242
    Bobby_37242 Member Posts: 23
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 6 #45
    Options

Agreed!

For now, you can create a custom field for this. 

Make it a multiple select and add as many options as you need. Then on the deal page, you'll be able to put multiple labels/tags on it that can be filtered or searched.

• Johanna_50548
    Johanna_50548 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #46
    Options
    Bobby said:

Agreed!

For now, you can create a custom field for this. 

Make it a multiple select and add as many options as you need. Then on the deal page, you'll be able to put multiple labels/tags on it that can be filtered or searched.

Thanks for the tipp. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited March 6 #47
    Options

As Bobby mentioned, the best workaround for this is to use a custom field and add as many options as you need. 

• Karina Davies
    Karina Davies Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #48
    Options

I wish to assign multiple labels to a single organisation record (that org may be a customer, VIP and have an open support issue, for example) - however I cannot change the label field from a single select option to a multi-select - this would be really really useful!!

Any way to amend this or plans to allow this moving forward?

• Nicolas Meier
    Nicolas Meier Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #49
    Options

Thanks, Karina, for your post. I asked PD for this already a year ago. No answer so far. Good that you increase the pressure. 

• Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 169
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Answer
    edited March 6 #50
    Options

Hi @Karina Davies you are correct you cannot assign multiple labels, however, you could use a custom field to identify the organisation as a customer (if you have suppliers in your database). 

Looking at your message I have some further suggestions: 

Org being a VIP - you could use Labels for this

Support Issue - have you considered another Pipeline for this? If there is a separate workflow/process for any Deals which have support tickets, another Pipeline may help with the organising of the Deals and pushing them through the process to achieve a resolved support issue

I hope this helps. 

• Karina Davies
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #51
    Options
    Edie Mew said:

Hi @Karina Davies you are correct you cannot assign multiple labels, however, you could use a custom field to identify the organisation as a customer (if you have suppliers in your database). 

Looking at your message I have some further suggestions: 

Org being a VIP - you could use Labels for this

Support Issue - have you considered another Pipeline for this? If there is a separate workflow/process for any Deals which have support tickets, another Pipeline may help with the organising of the Deals and pushing them through the process to achieve a resolved support issue

I hope this helps. 

Thanks Edie, yes I'd read a suggestion about using custom fields on a similar post. We'd prefer to use the label feature as the visible colours are really helpful to make something instantly identifiable at a glance, however will see how it goes as may have to do it that way moving forward.

Regarding using a separate pipeline for support issues, this wouldnt really be an option for us, we use a separate (for the time being) software for managing support issues, we just want a quick, highly visible way of identifying who has an open support ticket in CRM, rather than PD being the place we actually manage it, if that makes sense.

Not sure why they locked the labels down to single-select, seems like it would be fairly simple to enable the option to change it to multi-select so users had the option...

Appreciate your response.

• Karina Davies
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #52
    Options

Thanks, Karina, for your post. I asked PD for this already a year ago. No answer so far. Good that you increase the pressure. 

Ah that's a shame, seems like it could be pretty simple to just enable users the option to switch it to a multi-select option! Fingers crossed they can/do in the future.

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited March 6 #53
    Options

Use a custom field instead of a label -- a lot more powerful!

• Sven Braam
    Sven Braam Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited November 2021 #54
    Options

We would love this feature as well.

It's pretty annoying to see that within LEADS you can do multiple labels. It should be such a small fix and so much more happy users! :)

• Wolf Krammel
    Wolf Krammel Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #55
    Options

YES, multiple labels makes a lot of sense and sad to see NO RESPONSE from support on this even.

I believe pipedrive suggest setting up a CUSTOM FIELD with multiple choices to overcome this for now

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited March 6 #56
    Options

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is really important for us to understand our clients' needs and to keep improving. I have once more advised our product team that this feature has been requested. We forward all customer feedback directly to our product team through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that your feedback is valued and taken into consideration for future product improvements. 

For now, you can add single-option or multiple-option custom fields to your items. This will allow you to filter and find deals/contacts/leads linked to values from those fields. If you have any trouble setting up those, please reach out to our lovely support team through in-app chat or through email (support@pipedrive.com) and they will help you out.

Have a lovely day!

• Maëlik
    Maëlik Member Posts: 1
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022 #57
    Options

Would be awesome to be able to add multiple labels to one offer, it would simplify my understanding of one offer in one quick view

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 6 #58
    Options

Hi @Maëlik Peudon ! That is not yet possible I'm afraid, but have you tried creating a multiple option custom field as an alternative?

• Olivia.M
    Olivia.M Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #59
    Options

It would be SO helpful to be able to apply multiple tags to a contact person. 

We use labels where possible, but being able to apply multiple keywords that relate to the lead would be amazing, and then filter contacts by those tags. 

PLEASE! 

This would be a total game changer for our day-to-day operations. 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited March 6 #60
    Options

You can set up a custom field to achieve the same functionality.

• Charity Staudenraus
    Charity Staudenraus Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 6 #61
    Options

Another vote! I need to be able to track labels and show in our Insights. More than one label is absolutely critical.