When is the Pipedrive Email Marketing Tool Launching please? We are considering a move from our curr

Rebecca Sanders
Rebecca Sanders Member Posts: 12
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Tagged:

Comments

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited April 2022 #2

@Rebecca Sanders if you dont mind sharing, what are the problems you are facing right now?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Rebecca Sanders , thank you so much for your interest!

I can tell you that we're planning a launch in two stages: the first is a small one, still with limited functionalities, in June/July, and the following will be in the last quarter of the year, for all users, as we want to take the feedback from stage 1 to incorporate it into stage 2. I've gotten in touch with our team internally to double-check this and will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

In the meantime, you can already try out Mailigen for free here and see how you feel about it. We are working hard on making the two platforms speak the same language to give the users a smooth experience.

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2020 #4

I can tell you that we're planning a launch in two stages: the first is a small one, still with limited functionalities, in June/July, and the following will be in the last quarter of the year, for all users, as we want to take the feedback from stage 1 to incorporate it into stage 2. I've gotten in touch with our team internally to double-check this and will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

In the meantime, you can already try out Mailigen for free here and see how you feel about it. We are working hard on making the two platforms speak the same language to give the users a smooth experience.

Hi again @Rebecca Sanders

I've heard back from our team and by late July we plan to do an initial invite-only launch, which will then be extended to more users in September and December. I've talked to the team in charge of this and they're going to reach out to you directly - so stay tuned to your email inbox. 🙂

• Shobhit Gaur
    edited May 2020 #5

that was quick work @Inês Batata !

• Rebecca Sanders
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #6

Amazing thank you!

I'm using Piesync to sync MailChimp and Pipedrive, however MailChimp used email as the unique identifier so when an email address is updated the sync fails and I end up needing to manually delete records.

I'm looking for an email marketing tool that I can set up HTML email sends, automations, preference centre, track open rates and manage unsubscribes etc.

If you have any advice on a platform that would sync based on Pipedrive ID that would be super helpful.

Thank you

Rebecca

• Lakshmi Badrinarayanan
    Lakshmi Badrinarayanan Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7

Hi @Rebecca Sanders 

I don't know what are the problems you're facing with the current tool. But if you are looking for a tool to connect with Pipedrive, I can recommend you Klenty.

Klenty is an email automation platform helping salespeople send emails and automate follow-up at scale. It has tight integration with Pipedrive with which you will be able to create advanced and automated workflows like -

1. Auto-import Pipedrive contacts to Klenty 
    2. Send email campaigns to Pipedrive contacts and sync back email engagement like opens, clicks, replies, etc. to Pipedrive
    3. Send email campaigns only to selected prospects from within Pipedrive
    4. Create campaigns in Klenty for every stage of your pipeline and start/stop them automatically when you move deals from one stage to another in Pipedrive

There's a lot more that Klenty can automate. Check out our app on Pipedrive marketplace and read user reviews -

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/klenty/4ea6d81e4599a462

Hope this helps you. Feel free to reach out to us, if you'd like to know more :)

• Giambattista Ducoli
    Giambattista Ducoli Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited July 2020 #8

Sarà possibile in futuro creare una template su Mailigen, e spedirlo direttamente da Pipedrive?

Mi piacerebbe creare una automazione, che spedisca direttamente un sondaggio al cliente, direttamente su Pipedrive.

es: oggi invio un preventivo ad un cliente, tra sette giorni invio un sondaggio al cliente per ricevere un feedback sul preventivo. 

Will it be possible in the future to create a template on Mailigen, and send it directly from Pipedrive?

I'd like to create an automation, which directly sends a survey to the customer, directly on Pipedrive. 

ex: today I send a quote to a customer, in seven days I send a survey to the customer to receive feedback on the quote.

gb :-)

• Rebecca Sanders
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #9

Hi @Rebecca Sanders 

I don't know what are the problems you're facing with the current tool. But if you are looking for a tool to connect with Pipedrive, I can recommend you Klenty.

Klenty is an email automation platform helping salespeople send emails and automate follow-up at scale. It has tight integration with Pipedrive with which you will be able to create advanced and automated workflows like -

2. Send email campaigns to Pipedrive contacts and sync back email engagement like opens, clicks, replies, etc. to Pipedrive
    4. Create campaigns in Klenty for every stage of your pipeline and start/stop them automatically when you move deals from one stage to another in Pipedrive

There's a lot more that Klenty can automate. Check out our app on Pipedrive marketplace and read user reviews -

Hope this helps you. Feel free to reach out to us, if you'd like to know more :)

Thank you for the information. Will Klenty sync based on Pipedrive ID instead of email address?

• Rebecca Sanders
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #10

Hi @Inês Batata 

Just checking in on the invite-only launch. What day this week are invites going out? I'd like to get onto testing as soon as possible.

Thank you!

• Praveen Kumar
    Praveen Kumar Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #11

Hi @Rebecca Sanders 

Hey @Rebecca Sanders, yes it is possible with Klenty. Please let me know if you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help you.

• Inês Batata
    edited July 2020 #12

Hi @Rebecca Sanders ! Our plan is to start in late July, so not this week, more likely in 2 weeks time. The team that's developing the feature will reach out to you directly, you're already in their list 🙂

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 13 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #13

Hi @Inês Batata , please put me on the list for the initial Mailigen+Pipedrive integration for July as well. Currently testing Mailigen as a separate tool and would like to see how they are working together :) Let me know. Thanks, Christian

• Sky Jones
    Sky Jones Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020 #14

Hi Ines, Can you please include me on the invite only launch as well? Thank you!

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #15

Hi @Sky Jones  please reach out to our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com so they can help you further with that. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited August 2020 #16

Hi @Inês Batata , please put me on the list for the initial Mailigen+Pipedrive integration for July as well. Currently testing Mailigen as a separate tool and would like to see how they are working together :) Let me know. Thanks, Christian

We're adding you @Christian Finke  ;) 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 13 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2020 #17

Perfect! :)

• Lewis Hall
    Lewis Hall Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #18

Hi @Inês Batata please can you add me to the mailigen testing? 
    I want to 

1. add SMS as part of atomated workflow tasks - e.g. if a certain amount of time at a stage has elapsed then send templated SMS, or if field= a certain value then send automated SMS
    2. send html email templates as part of autmoted workflow
  • Shobhit Gaur
    edited August 2020 #19

I want to 

1. add SMS as part of atomated workflow tasks - e.g. if a certain amount of time at a stage has elapsed then send templated SMS, or if field= a certain value then send automated SMS

Hey @Lewis Hall 

Mailgen is focussed on sending email campaigns.

You can send SMS at a certain amount of time using Outplay & also send templated emails as well.

It is free to try for 14 days, check it out - 

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/outplay/6d1d318eb8e17b9f

• Inês Batata
    edited August 2020 #20

I want to 

Hi @Lewis Hall ! I've reached out to our team so they can include you in the testing group. 🚀 Expect to hear from them soon. Thank you for your interest!

If you're curious to get to know some stuff ahead of time, check these out:

• Lewis Hall
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #21

I want to 

thanks so much!

• Lewis Hall
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #22

I want to 

Hi Ines, does the integration go beyond what is already possible from within Mailigen? E.g. automating emails/sms based on changes to deal fields within Pipedrive?

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #23

I want to 

Hi @Lewis Hall !

My apologies, I seem to have mislead you with some outdated information, my bad. At the moment there's no beta testing going on yet. What you can do is enrol our 30-day free trial of Mailigen and connect it to Pipedrive via the Pipedrive Integration: Mailigen Syncbot.

When you sign up, you will be able to sign up using the Pipedrive company you prefer (if you have more than one), so the choice is yours. And then someone from our Mailigen team will reach out to assist you with onboarding.

Currently the integration doesn't go beyond what's already possible with Mailigen, that will be happening in a further phase that we'll for sure announce here.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Thank you for your patience and happy testing!

• Lewis Hall
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #24

I want to 

HI @Inês Batata ok thanks for letting me know.

Do you have any dates for the future work?

What I am trying to do is send a html template email as part of my Pipedrive automation. So if a certain deal field is changed, use this as a trigger to send a html templated email? I also want to send SMS based on a deal field change.

DO you know of any product that can do this?

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #25

I want to 

@Lewis Hall I'm afraid I can't make any promises regarding dates at the moment, but we'll announce it here for sure when it goes live. Might happen only in 2021. 

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

As for a tool that might do all those things you need, I'd explore the Integration Platforms category in our marketplace, as they allow you to create automations outside the scope of our own native features.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 2022 #26

I want to 

Mailigen is closing down

These past 12 years have been an amazing ride, for which I’m incredibly grateful. I started Mailigen with a vision to offer streamlined, no-fuss marketing automation software to businesses that increasingly relied on communication to reach new audiences.

Following our merger of Mailigen with Pipedrive, established thanks to a shared vision, we started working on a native email marketing solution, Campaigns by Pipedrive. Our goal is to bring sales and marketing teams together under one roof for aligned business communication and improved revenue potential.

It is now time for our team to focus on this new solution, which we believe our customers will find incredibly helpful.

You can sign up for the Campaigns waitlist here. 

As Campaigns is sharing the same data that you already have in Pipedrive, there is no need for syncing and the platform will be much easier to use going forward.