Deal visibility in Pipeline view for deals I follow

Options
Mark Denholm
Mark Denholm Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Deals have a single owner, but sometimes others contribute to deals - these users are always followers of the deal.

Would be very useful for Deals where the current user is a Follower to appear in the Pipeline view (potential flagged as Followed vs Owner deal).

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Thank you for your suggestion @Warren Hughes ! We've forwarded it to our team for consideration. 🚀

• Stupendo
    Stupendo Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hello, any news about this feature? I

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #4
    Options
    Stupendo said:

Hello, any news about this feature? I

@Stupendo it's on the backlog of ideas, no near term plans unfortunately. 

The hardest job is to prioritise all ideas and suggestions from all our customers. This one hasn't made the cut yet unfortunately. 

• Brent Herrick
    Brent Herrick Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #5
    Options

I think this is an excellent idea , we could really use this feature.

• Jean Zakka
    Jean Zakka Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

Hello, my team of 22 sales people and I would definitely benefit from this feature.

Even if i am not the owner of a deal, i might have great influence on the decision maker. If the deals i follow show in the pipeline, despite being owned by someone else, will encourage team collaboration and a higher closing ratio.

Thanks.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #7
    Options

Hello, my team of 22 sales people and I would definitely benefit from this feature.

Even if i am not the owner of a deal, i might have great influence on the decision maker. If the deals i follow show in the pipeline, despite being owned by someone else, will encourage team collaboration and a higher closing ratio.

Thanks.

Hi @Jean Zakka  and others, I've reached out to our team working on filters and asked if they can explore this, hopefully there's space in their workload for it!

• Josh Monifi
    Josh Monifi Member Posts: 89
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #8
    Options

This is super needed by our team! Please add this filter! It should be easy!

• Przemek Kupczyk
    Przemek Kupczyk Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2021 #9
    Options

@Mike van der Valk is there any update on the filter function which will allow listing deals followed by the user? 

• Monica Pellegrino
    Monica Pellegrino Member Posts: 10
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2021 #10
    Options

It would be extremely helpful if there was filtering capability for listing deals with followers.   This is a very important feature for our team since collaboration happens very often, but super needed by me, the admin.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #11
    Options

Hi @Przemek Kupczyk and everyone! Currently there are no direct plans for it but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

In the meantime, every user can see a list of deals they follow (and Admins can see other users' too) in User Overview.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic. 🔎