email sequences/cadences

Options
Sandy_5969
Sandy_5969 Member Posts: 4

I'm curious to know how Pipedrive users are working with email sequences/Cadences. I use Klenty which has a deep integration with Pipedrive to send out email Sequences/Cadences. 

But here is the problem. There are so many types of contacts/leads my CRM and i only want to export specific types of leads/contacts to Klenty so that they start receiving email sequences. 

Now, when an email is either read/clicked it's auto updated in Pipedrive through Klenty. 

It's becoming a huge challenges for me to figure out who opened/clicked my emails in Pipedrive out of all those hundreds of contacts/leads in Pipedrive. How do i filter those now? 

Also, it would have been easier is there wan a workflow automation in Pipedrive something like - when an email is read create a followup task or add a tag or add a label since this would differentiate only those specific leads/contacts who opened my email. 

Any help on this or a work around is much appreciated

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Sandy !

Thank you for your feedback. I believe we have it in our list of projects to include email tracking in automations, but I've still forwarded your suggestion internally for our team's consideration.

In the meantime maybe you want to take a look at our sister Mailigen, that we're working to make into a native email sequencing integration. Exciting news about this coming in the future, stay tuned. 🚀 

• Praveen Kumar
    Praveen Kumar Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hey @Sandy ,

This is Praveen from Klenty. I'd like to bring you some good news. Klenty has a couple of these features coming up exactly for the problems you pointed out.

Let me just break it down for you.

Cadence folders: This is a new feature that we are building on to help you group your cadences based on cohorts - sales/marketing etc. You can simply mark these contacts in Klenty so you can start separate email sequences for them.

App- panel: This is available in PD-Klenty integration. It looks similar to the panel shown below. You'd have enable this panel in Pipedrive. So if you want to see the prospect activities, you'd have to open the contact, look at the details. You will see the opens, clicks,replies, cadence details etc.

Conditional follow-up: This automation is aimed at helping you add tasks, labels, or follow-ups based on the email opens. By open - people who have opened your email ( Assuming they have read).

In case you have more doubts or you think you need more understanding on these - I'd be very glad to help you. Please let me know, thanks :) 

• Sandy_5969
    Sandy_5969 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2020 #4
    Options

Hey @Sandy ,

This is Praveen from Klenty. I'd like to bring you some good news. Klenty has a couple of these features coming up exactly for the problems you pointed out.

Cadence folders: This is a new feature that we are building on to help you group your cadences based on cohorts - sales/marketing etc. You can simply mark these contacts in Klenty so you can start separate email sequences for them.

App- panel: This is available in PD-Klenty integration. It looks similar to the panel shown below. You'd have enable this panel in Pipedrive. So if you want to see the prospect activities, you'd have to open the contact, look at the details. You will see the opens, clicks,replies, cadence details etc.

Conditional follow-up: This automation is aimed at helping you add tasks, labels, or follow-ups based on the email opens. By open - people who have opened your email ( Assuming they have read).

In case you have more doubts or you think you need more understanding on these - I'd be very glad to help you. Please let me know, thanks :) 

Hey @Praveen Kumar , Are all of these features live yet? Or still in the development phase

• Praveen Kumar
    Praveen Kumar Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #5
    Options

Hey @Sandy ,

They are still under development but will be out very soon. Stay tuned :D 

• Maher Ayari
    Maher Ayari Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

@Inês Batata  Any update on if/when Pipedrive is planning on adding email cadences to the platform?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #7
    Options

@Inês Batata  Any update on if/when Pipedrive is planning on adding email cadences to the platform?

Hi @Maher Ayari , apologies for the delay in my reply! 

Currently email cadence is completely served by our sister feature Mailigen, a powerful email marketing and automation solution that allows you to create email sequences, drip campaigns, email marketing, SMS campaigns, among others. 

With a native integration that syncs your contacts from Pipedrive, this is a powerful set of tools that bring Sales and Marketing teams together. 

Sign up for a free trial here and learn more about it in the Support Knowledge Base.

https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/SLgFmNi4R3GVEXiSQE4KMx

I can also tell you that in the coming months there might be interesting new features related to that coming up in our Workflow Automations, but they won't have the complexity and detail that Mailigen is capable of. Stay tuned, here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:

• 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Aaron Frescas
    Aaron Frescas Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #8
    Options

Hi @Sandy !

Thank you for your feedback. I believe we have it in our list of projects to include email tracking in automations, but I've still forwarded your suggestion internally for our team's consideration.

In the meantime maybe you want to take a look at our sister Mailigen, that we're working to make into a native email sequencing integration. Exciting news about this coming in the future, stay tuned. 🚀 

Mailigen does not allow for unsolicited emails to be sent. So I am having a hard time understanding how it is an effective sales/marketing tool. What is the intended fuctionality if a reciepient has to opt in before you can send them outreach???

• Noel_27868
    Noel_27868 Member Posts: 15
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #9
    Options

Hi @Sandy !

Hey Aaron,

If you are Looking for a tool for your sales outreach, Klenty is the tool you should try. Through Klenty the recipient doesn't have to opt in before sending them outreach, also by default we provide an easy option for the recipient if he want to opt out (unsubcribe link).

Let me know if you are interested for a free Trial or a Product Demo

• Randall Pena
    Randall Pena Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2022 #10
    Options

Hi @Sandy !

Hi @Inês Batata  Any updates on having an email / task cadence for sales engagement and sales outreach (not for marketing like mailigen)? Would really love to have this natively built in to Pipedrive so we dont have to purchase a separate tool for it. This seems to be a standard feature for CRM.  :) 

Is this in the product roadmap? if not, is the reason Pipedrive doesnt have this natively is because it might cannibalize SaaS partners that provides this feature?

• Jacqui Evans
    Jacqui Evans Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2022 #11
    Options

We've just integrated Klenty so I'm curious to know.... Do you have a standard welcome sequence set up for leads who subscribe or download your content? From what I understand Pipedrive still do not offer this feature so it has to be done via an integration?

• Randall Pena
    Randall Pena Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @Inês Batata any news if this will be part of 2023 feature release?