INSIGHTS - REPORTING OF LEADS AND DEALS, and DASHBOARDS (PLEASE CLARIFY)

Marcus_8938
Marcus_8938 Member Posts: 12
First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

INSIGHTS REPORTING

With the introduction of "leads" and "deals", we need to know how Pipedrive Insights dashboards and reports, and custom reports, will be consolidating all leads and deals in one? 

An Organisation and Sales Managers, need to make sure we have 1 combined view of all leads and deals, eg. number of leads/deals, values, product breakdown etc, and NOT separate reporting for leads and deals, consolidated in all Insight Reports, dashboards, reports and charts.  

QUESTION

Can you clarify how leads and deals will be reported in Insights around:

a) dashboards

b) reports

c) custom reports already created in Pipedrive

Comments

• Marcus_8938
    Marcus_8938 Member Posts: 12
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Pipedrive team, can someone please clarify? 

Thankyou.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #3
    Marcus said:

Hi Pipedrive team, can someone please clarify? 

Thankyou.

Hi @Marcus , thank you for your question and apologies for some delay in the response, there's been quite some volume to go through here in the Community.

I don't have that information myself but I've gotten in touch with the PM in charge and I will let you know as soon as I hear back from her. As you probably know, both Leads and Insights are features still in development, so I want to make sure I have solid updates that I can give you. Thank you!

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of things:

• Seda
    Seda Posts: 85 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #4

Hi @Marcus !

Leads are planned to be added to Insights so that you can create various Lead reports (number of lead added, conversion and so on) and add those to the dashboard that you need.

Can I ask what do you mean by "custom reports already created in Pipedrive"?

• Hitech Homes Sales
    Hitech Homes Sales Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #5

When are you planning to get this out. I cant generate any insights for Leads or customers who are tagged as "Hot" leads

• Inês Batata
    edited November 2020 #6

When are you planning to get this out. I cant generate any insights for Leads or customers who are tagged as "Hot" leads

Hi @Hitech Homes Sales !

We aren't very keen on giving out ETA's as things in software development can sometimes go significantly quicker or slower as expected. It's in progress and we hope to deliver it over the next coming weeks/months. However, there's lots of moving pieces that can sometimes speed up or delay delivery so we'd rather be on the safe side with making promises. Thank you for your understanding.

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Inês Batata
    edited December 2020 #7

@Marcus @Hitech Homes Sales Update: Forecast Goals are now available too. Learn all about it here. 🚀

• Marketing_20402
    Marketing_20402 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021 #8
    Seda said:

Hi @Marcus !

Leads are planned to be added to Insights so that you can create various Lead reports (number of lead added, conversion and so on) and add those to the dashboard that you need.

Can I ask what do you mean by "custom reports already created in Pipedrive"?

Can we please have an update as to when the Leads reports function will be available in Insights Dashboards?

• Jeff Farrick
    Jeff Farrick Member Posts: 54
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2021 #9

Bumping every thread I can find on this topic. This is such a critical feature I did not realize was not ready.

• Marketing team_72037
    Marketing team_72037 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #10

Bump and upvote. This is a critical function that coordinates a sales team with marketing. Right now we have to manually pull reports from our marketing saas and present them outside of the insights dashboard. Not optimal especially when you have a high volume of leads and need to crack the whip on sales team follow-up. 

Honestly, I can't believe this simple reporting functionality is not available since the request was made 2 years ago!