Recurring Revenue feature in Products

Options
Lukas Zischewski
Lukas Zischewski Member Posts: 37
First Comment

Are there any updates regarding the integration of the recurring revenue feature in the "product area" of the deals? As we discussed this issue in multiple other threads its a big intrestpoint for us and many others as the feature in its current  state is prettymuch worthless to us.

Comments

• Lukas Zischewski
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

@Bernd Auer did you hear anything new?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Lukas !

We have no immediate plans for this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we are aware of this need from our users, appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

We do have plans to include Product reporting and Forecast reposting in Insights, take a look at this announcement we made earlier.

Stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #4
    Options

@Lukas no, nothing new. Both  many customers and I are desperately waiting for some improvements. We found some workarounds for the most important functions like an overview on changes of plans on company level, but there are still many features to be done.

• Joe Spring
    Joe Spring Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hi, has there been movement on this?  I don't have the "Revenue" section on deals - and desperately need it.

https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/recurring-revenue-feature#C1IamCs

I've added a deal which needs to show up every month in the forecast (it's a subscription)

• Vera Rosado
    Vera Rosado Pipedrive Team Posts: 26 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2021 #6
    Options

Hello @Joe Spring

Thank you for your post!
    This feature is not available to all plans on Pipedrive, please check this article where you can get more information about the plans that have it available and also all the functionalities about it. 
    Recurring Revenue Feature 

Regarding the need for a deal showing in all months, my suggestion would be to create duplicate deals with expected close dates to the months you need the subscription and mark them as Won when the time comes. 

If you need further assistance with this, please, reach out to our support :)
    Contacting Pipedrive support

I hope you have a great Wednesday.

• Lukas Zischewski
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #7
    Options

Hi, has there been movement on this?  I don't have the "Revenue" section on deals - and desperately need it.

https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/recurring-revenue-feature#C1IamCs

I've added a deal which needs to show up every month in the forecast (it's a subscription)

Hi Joe, unfortunately there hasnt been much movement on the feature since the launch (at least to my eyes). We are also waiting for some time that pipedrive makes this feature usable. The feature in its current state isnt really woth an upgrage of your plan as it still doesnt work with the products in a deal and already falls apart if yu want to track different kinds of subsciptions as you cant track them by products (or their little "descripton field). 

Sadly a rushed feature with no benefit in a otherwise great and strong crm.

@Vera Rosado  please correct me if i am wrong. (I'd even be happy as we want to use it :D )

• Karsten Brand
    Karsten Brand Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2021 #8
    Options

Are there any news to this topic?

I am actually setting up pipedrive and this "recurring revenue products" topic is the last obstacle I have to take. And I am a little bit frustrated.

• OK: We have different software products with big one time payments for a license.
    • OK: We offer one time services for consulting and setup.
    • PROBLEM: We offer unlimited meintenance agreements to specified software products.
    • PROBLEM: We offer unlimited third party solutions and data agreements.

We have a very well defined and solid structured product palette with software, service etc. Now I can only add products to the products section in a deal and not to subscription plans. And as a subscription plan I have to total all recurring costs to one big recurring thing with its own description (or setup multiple sub-deals as one big deal - and that is confusing for our sales team).

What are the plans?