Pin this email to top of deal = same as pin this note function

Martin Pfeiffer
Martin Pfeiffer Member Posts: 29
5 Up Votes First Comment

I really like the "pin this note" function under deal = to remain on top at first sight!

Would love to have the same for emails too. Quite often I experience that during the initial stage of a deal that valuable insights/scope/briefing etc. of a project are shared during enquiry stage and I would be great to have that on top like the notes because otherwise what I have to do is copy critical information out into a note which I consider duplicating content!

What is the communities thought on that?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2022 #2

Thank you for your suggestion @Martin Pfeiffer , I can definitely see how that would be a practical feature!

Currently there are no direct plans for it but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Christian Gengler
    Christian Gengler Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021 #3

Any update on this feature?

• John Sombrito
    John Sombrito Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #4

Thank you for your suggestion @Martin Pfeiffer , I can definitely see how that would be a practical feature!

Currently there are no direct plans for it but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Is there an update to this request? Pinning a note is important as well when inheriting a portfolio or a deal from someone else. Important emails or conversation notes can be put right on top of each deal or organization.