New: Account lockdown after too many failed login attempts🔒⛔
To make the Pipedrive's login process even more secure in regards to external threats.
This feature is available for all plans and should be rolled out to all users by the end of this week.
How does it work?
- 3 consecutive failed login attempts (wrong email+password combination)
- Your account locked for 24 hours
- You immediately receive an email to unlock account
- Correct email+password combination lets you log in
- You can unlock the account using "forgot password":
🧑🏫 Learn all about this feature in our Knowledge Base tutorial.
🔮 Always stay on top of what’s coming down the line:
- Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
- Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
- Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions of new and improved features.