Hi all! If you already have a Community member account and get a prompt about our new Terms, all you have to do is read and accept them and continue your login as usual. No need to create a new account, and you also won’t be asked again when you come back. Thank you for growing with us!
Unified Client Portal
Are you planning to develop a Client portal for PD user companies, which can be accessed by their clients to request and receive a Quote, post an amendment, negotiate, etc.?
Boris Tsibelman Posts: 946edited October 2020 #2
I doubt this will be on the short term road map.0
Inês Batata Admin Posts: 2,535edited October 2020 #3
Hello @Simó Magor !
Currently there are no direct plans for it but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again. We'd like to understand your suggestion a little more in detail. Can you tell me a bit more about why this would be a plus?
PS - We'd like to ask you to please not use the "What's New?" or "What's Planned?" topics in your posts: they are read-only topics used by Pipedrive to communicate updates to our community members. We have removed them from your post. Thank you!
They are, however, the place to be to stay on top of what’s coming down the line: 😉
- Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
- Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
- Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions of new and improved features. 🚀
Ricky Munday Posts: 6edited February 2022 #4
This feature would be a huge plus for us. We're a tour operator and we're looking at options to allow clients to access all trip docuemntation & updates in a portal, e-sign waivers etc.0
Inês Batata Admin Posts: 2,535edited February 2021 #5Ricky Munday said:
This feature would be a huge plus for us. We're a tour operator and we're looking at options to allow clients to access all trip docuemntation & updates in a portal, e-sign waivers etc.
Thank you for your input @Ricky Munday ! I've made sure it gets forwarded internally so the team can take it into consideration in future developments. Here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:
- Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
- Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
- Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
You may also be interested in joining our Travel industry channel. It's a fairly recent one and it could use some movement0