Report of Deal Products?

Options
Johan Aledal
Johan Aledal Member Posts: 1

Hi 

We would need to separate our Deal values in, mostly, fixed retainers and sales commissions. 

I'm trying to implement Deal Products to handle this, see print screen. 

BUT, are there any ways to view/export this data?
Eg, i would like to see all our Deals' commission value (not only the total Deal value).

My preferred "export data process" is to go to Deals - List; filter what i need and then export to Excel format. 

Thanks!

5fa4e80465289660f39e706e_33321.png

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Johan Aledal !

Currently it's not possible to make the "Product name" column visible in the List view, so your usual (and correct) export method is not ideal for this case. The good news is that next year we intend to introduce several improvements to Products, so stay tuned and thank you for our patience. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

As a workaround, I suggest you take a look at the Analytics integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports outside the scope of our current features. 

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Hope that helps! 🚀

• Stanford de Jong
    Stanford de Jong Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Hi @Johan Aledal !

Currently it's not possible to make the "Product name" column visible in the List view, so your usual (and correct) export method is not ideal for this case. The good news is that next year we intend to introduce several improvements to Products, so stay tuned and thank you for our patience. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

As a workaround, I suggest you take a look at the Analytics integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports outside the scope of our current features. 

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Hope that helps! 🚀

Yes, I've got the same reporting need: Basically a  Deal Value - and what products, and their individual values that make up the overall Deal Value

• Stanford de Jong
    Stanford de Jong Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #4
    Options
    Which Analytics integrations service provider enables a Deal Value to Products reporting?
  • Jürgen Kuttenberger
    Jürgen Kuttenberger Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited June 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Johan Aledal !

Hope that helps! 🚀

What I´m wondering about: it is possible to create a graph with product value per organisation segmented in products, but the table below doesn´t contain the single product values. Even if I only select one single product in the filter, the table shows the total value including all products. Sorry, but that is just totally wrong!