Integration with housekeeping or cleaning software

Kris Härsing
Kris Härsing Member Posts: 5
First Comment
edited June 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi!

Does anyone know if there are housekeeping or cleaning softwares that can be integrated with Pipedrive? We basically need something for housekeeping team task management and work allocation. The integration should be two-way: sending and receiving information.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Martin Boonzaayer
    Martin Boonzaayer Member Posts: 51
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #2

Kris, I'm a big believer in a "clean" CRM, so I have a system that pulls all records every night (based on a filter) and performs certain actions accordingly. To do this we use Integromat - a service like Zapier, only far more powerful, cheaper, and I think easier to use. 

• John Williams_23765
    John Williams_23765 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #3

Hi

Let me know if you are interested in a PMS system: https://www.arthuronline.co.uk/

• Kris Härsing
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #4

Kris, I'm a big believer in a "clean" CRM, so I have a system that pulls all records every night (based on a filter) and performs certain actions accordingly. To do this we use Integromat - a service like Zapier, only far more powerful, cheaper, and I think easier to use. 

Thanks for the suggestion, Martin! We currently use Zapier for integrations but we have not found a good housekeeping software to integrate with yet. I will definitely take a look at Integromat as well.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #5

Hi @Kris Härsing !

This sounds like something you can probably achieve using our Workflow Automation feature. Learn all about it:

Another option is to take a look at the integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer data between Pipedrive and other softwares. 

Hope that helps!

• Martin Boonzaayer
    Martin Boonzaayer Member Posts: 51
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020 #6

@Kris Härsing  I like the built in pipedrive automation - but rarely use it unfortunately, it's just too limited to be useful, in my opinion. An example of our daily housekeeping is I have a filter in pipedrive for all open deals with no activity - and every night integromat pulls that list and assigns a todo to the person that owns that deal that they need to followup. Very simple, but this ensures we never miss a followup. 

• Inês Batata
    edited December 2020 #7

Hi @Martin Boonzaayer and @Kris Härsing !

This is possible with a Workflow Automation that would look something like this:

Trigger
    Action

Hope this helps! 🚀

Learn all about Workflow Automation:

If after this you still find yourself struggling, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you.

• Dominique Hoogsteder_22412
    Dominique Hoogsteder_22412 Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2020 #8

Happy to build your automation flow for you/with you.

• Kris Härsing
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #9

@Inês Batata , thank you for the suggestions! But as for Martin, the main issue for us with Pipedrive automation feature is the lack of options. For example, we are really missing the option to use a certain date (pulled in from a deal or organization field) as a trigger.

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2021 #10

@Inês Batata , thank you for the suggestions! But as for Martin, the main issue for us with Pipedrive automation feature is the lack of options. For example, we are really missing the option to use a certain date (pulled in from a deal or organization field) as a trigger.

Thank you for clarifying, @Kris Härsing !

Dates have been available as triggers for Automations for a while now, and we are working on more improvements in the coming future, see here.

Is what you're looking for still in our "to come" list? 

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Kris Härsing
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #11

Thanks for the tips! I must clarify that I meant date itself as a trigger not an update/change in deal or etc field. So what I meant is that you can set the trigger as "if this date arrives" and then something happens automatically without manually updating anything. And the date itself is pulled in from a custom field in deal/organization etc. Is this something that you are also working on?

Thanks!

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2021 #12

@Kris Härsing Yep, triggering a workflow based on the date value of the date field is cooking and we'll make sure to announce it here in the community when it goes live, we know how anticipated it is :)

• Kris Härsing
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #13

Awesome! Looking forward to it :)

• Dominique Hoogsteder_22412
    Dominique Hoogsteder_22412 Member Posts: 15
    edited February 2021 #14

Kris, we have build tools to help you save software costs and automate with local service integrations to work better with Pipedrive. Please contact us to save money and more time: https://amai.immo/ 

"Automated Marketing with Artificial Intelligence for Real Estate."

Cheers,

Dominique