Facebook group

Antonio Specchia | easyCRM
Antonio Specchia | easyCRM Member Posts: 22
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic Integration Partner
edited May 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hey guys did you shut the FB group?

It is just me or anyone else feels that FB had a better engagement?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #2

Hi @Antonio Specchia | easyCRM !

The FB User Group is still active and it doesn't belong to us even though we still interact there every now and then. We have simply moved on to the concept of a Community because it allows us to provide information and interact with the members in a way that the user group doesn't. 

Being a different "animal" it's normal that engagement is different too and we're working hard to make the community as dynamic as we can - and we're also counting on you, the members, for that. We want this to be a place where sales and marketing people can exchange ideas, tips and tricks, ask questions and share interesting material whether they use Pipedrive or not. I encourage you to explore here. :)

PS - We'd like to ask you to please not use the "What's New?" or "What's Planned?" topics in your posts: they are read-only topics used by Pipedrive to communicate updates to our community members. I have removed them from your post and replaced them with more pertinent topics. Thank you!

They are, however, the place to be to stay on top of what’s coming down the line: 😉