Products filters

Joep Cuppens
Joep Cuppens Member Posts: 14
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hi,  On a regular basis I would like to filter specific products in a deal.
When you have say five products A,B,C and D. If I have two deals one with product D only, and one deal with product D&B.

If I create a filter like" Product code is "D" it will filter out both deals also the one with product D&B. 
According the help desk It is impossible to create a filter for deals that contain one product in my case product D. 
This is a shortcoming of filter capability. Is this filter functionality that can be added/fixed?   

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Joep Cuppens !

If you include in your filter conditions that "Product code is not B" you should be fine :) In filters a lot of the time you need to play around with the condition options to see all the possibilities.

Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic. 🔍

Hope this helps! 🚀

• Joep Cuppens
    edited December 2020 #3

Hi @Joep Cuppens !

If you include in your filter conditions that "Product code is not B" you should be fine :) In filters a lot of the time you need to play around with the condition options to see all the possibilities.

Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic. 🔍

Hope this helps! 🚀

Hi Ines,

Thanks for your response. In other words "Product code is not - all my other products"?
    I may have 500 products. I have no objection against workarounds but this does not make sense to me. 

Best Regards,

Joep 

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2021 #4

Hi @Joep Cuppens !

Hope this helps! 🚀

@Joep Cuppens At the moments these are the only options, I understand your frustration.

You can group your excluded/included groups of products if there is for example a common denominator in their name or code, see all the Product filtering options:

That being said, I have made sure to forward your feedback to our team so it can be taken into consideration when they work in future developments. Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Thank you for sharing and your patience and happy new year!

• Joep Cuppens
    edited January 2021 #5

Hi @Joep Cuppens !

Hope this helps! 🚀

Hi Ines,

Thanks for your email and a happy new year to you as well.

Understood about the filter options. Again, it seems to me functionality that is needed.

What is the criteria for your team to consider this functionality as an improvement /fix that is needed?
    Is there a place where the user can track product improvements?

Best Regards,

Joep

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2021 #6

Hi @Joep Cuppens !

Hope this helps! 🚀

@Joep Cuppens Whenever you'd like to leave feedback about something in Pipedrive or make a suggestion, tag your post with the "Feedback and Suggestion" topic and it will automatically be sent to our team internally, who compile all of these and take them into consideration when making plans for future developments.

As priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. Things in software development can sometimes go significantly quicker or slower than expected due to depending on many moving parts. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

To track product improvements, these are the "must-have":

🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.

🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.

🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

🔎 Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic.

• Joep Cuppens

Hi @Inês Batata ,

Any updates on this request?

Best Regards,

Joep

• Joep Cuppens

Greeting Pipedrive,

Any updates on this request? I am sure I am not the only one.

Best Regards,

Joep