edited July 2022 in What's New #1

• Professional plan only
  • New goal type “Forecast” is introduced
  • Shows cumulative results of open and won deals
  • Won deals are shown by won time
  • Open deals are shown by the expected close date
  • This goal is measured by the deal weighted value

Learn all about Goals with: 

What's the first type of Forecast Goal you're going to track? Comment below.

🌟 Follow What’s New? and don’t miss any new releases.

5fe32513b866408bbf460f13_5388.png
5fe3227893feaa15fbafc21d_96289.png

Comments

• Produto_529
    Produto_529 Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Amazing! But ALL new features are related only to professional plan. Essencial and Advanced plans are forgoten. We ALSO NEED features that help us to grow

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #3
    Options
    Produto said:

Amazing! But ALL new features are related only to professional plan. Essencial and Advanced plans are forgoten. We ALSO NEED features that help us to grow

Hi @Produto , thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it.

I’ll discuss your comments with our team and share your concerns. In the meantime, I would like to highlight that many recent improvements have been made available to all plans, like the new navigation and other User Interface elements, new activity invites, integration with Zoom, Insights reporting and dashboards, as well as add-ons that are available across the board to any plan.

We do our best to bundle features into the plans in the ways that our research shows they are most in demand and in which users will make the most benefit out of them but we're also aware that unfortunately there are always cases where it's not a perfect fit. I understand your frustration and have brought it up internally so we can consider it in future developments.

Thanks for sharing and your patience!

• Samuel Reimer
    Samuel Reimer Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Amazing @Inês Batata ! Would it be possible to integrate seasonalities? i.e. for each month we have different sales targets to reflect typical season peaks in our business.

• Seda
    Seda Posts: 85 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited January 2021 #5
    Options

Amazing @Inês Batata ! Would it be possible to integrate seasonalities? i.e. for each month we have different sales targets to reflect typical season peaks in our business.

yes @Samuel Reimer adding seasonality feature to Goals is planned in our roadmap :)

• Inês Batata
    edited January 2021 #6
    Options

@Samuel Reimer happy to hear you enjoys this news! Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.

🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.

🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

🔎 Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic!

• Victor Vuillier
    Victor Vuillier Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #7
    Options

I agree, we need to be able to have different targets depending on months, most businesses do it this way.

Any idea on when the feature will be released? It is taking a long time considering the price of the licence, we are not able to track our successes and fails properly.

Update necessary. Thanks

• Victor Vuillier
    Victor Vuillier Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #8
    Options

We should be able to set individual monthly targets so it create a quarterly/yearly target, and gives everyone a vision on how we are doing this month, this quarter, and for the year.

Very important, thanks !

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2021 #9
    Options

We appreciate your input @Victor Vuillier , thank you for sharing your ideas so clearly, it really helps us understand how our users would like to use the tool.

We aren't very keen on giving out ETAs as things in software development can sometimes go significantly quicker or slower than expected due to depending on many moving parts. Our goal is to release it in the next months but as I hope you understand this can change if we hit some bumps in the road.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.