eSignature - Can Pipedrive support our process?

Hossein Mohsenian_8278
Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Start of process

1. Customer clicks ORDER NOW in a Powerpoint. (This powerpoint is shown to customer to select the option they want to go ahead with, we normally offer them option A, B and C)

3. By clicking ORDER NOW, Pipedrive API is called (i.e. Pass JASON), stores the status of document

4. Customer is redirected to the ORDER FORM

5. In ORDER FORM the name and the address can be edited if it's wrong.

6. Customer clicks FINISH at the form after signing is done.

7. A copy of the signed order goes to our accounting department, salesperson and the customer.

End of process

@PipeDrive Administrator @Supervisor Pipedrive 

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #2

Hi @Hossein Mohsenian !

At the moment our eSignatures only are only available in Sales Documents, for which we currently don't have API endpoints. You'd probably need to use a 3rd party tool/integration, but I think you'll get more expert advice from other API users in our Developers Community ;)

PS - We'd like to ask you to please not use the "What's New?" or "What's Planned?" topics in your posts: they are read-only topics used by Pipedrive to communicate updates to our community members. I have removed them from your post and replaced them with more pertinent topics. Thank you!

They are, however, the place to be to stay on top of what’s coming down the line: 😉