Question on auto-scheduler for google calendar meetings

Jennifer_18901
Jennifer_18901 Member Posts: 5
First Comment First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Pipedrive's auto-scheduler has stopped adding Google Hangout links to my calendar invites. It used to work automatically. When clients schedule a meeting with me now via Pipedrive's scheduler, there's no meeting link and no way for us to have the meeting.

What am I doing wrong here and how do I get google hangout links to automatically link to my calendar invites again with the pipedrive auto-scheduler?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #2

Hi @Jennifer , welcome to the Community! This question has been answered before, see here. ;)

Here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:

• Monica Beckstrøm_37508
    Monica Beckstrøm_37508 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3

Hello,  We have turned on "automatic add a Google meet link to all events" in our G Suite: But that does not happen from Pipedrive meetings. Is it a way to  change settings for that within Pipedrive? It seems that if it is a Ical add it will not add. https://support.google.com/calendar/thread/69085842?hl=en 

So how is Pipedrive adding calendar events. It is kind a frustrating that I need to manually add these links into every meeting added from Pipedrive when people book my calendar through you.

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2021 #4

Hello,  We have turned on "automatic add a Google meet link to all events" in our G Suite: But that does not happen from Pipedrive meetings. Is it a way to  change settings for that within Pipedrive? It seems that if it is a Ical add it will not add. https://support.google.com/calendar/thread/69085842?hl=en 

So how is Pipedrive adding calendar events. It is kind a frustrating that I need to manually add these links into every meeting added from Pipedrive when people book my calendar through you.

Hello @Monica Beckstrøm ,

I was having a look at the thread my colleague Inês mentioned here and it seems this is a limitation since changes were made from Googles side.

The behaviour is still the same from our side, the event is still added the same way but it seems that what is supposed to happen afterwards, in Google, has changed.

• Monica Beckstrøm_37508
    Monica Beckstrøm_37508 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #5

Ok, thanks for checking it out. Hopefully they will change it again.

Kind regards,

Monica at Spond