Pipedrive web forms have suddenly stopped redirecting upon submission... Any one else experience thi

Wes Miller
Wes Miller Member Posts: 2
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

We use the leadbooster add on for capturing leads on our website when they want to download content and have started getting reports yesterday that it is no longer redirecting them properly. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?  The submit button just endlessly spins.

60084f251afb43f431ce55bf_86781.png

Comments

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited January 2021 #2

Hello @Wes Miller, thank you for reaching.

This seems to be very odd - by any chance the user in which the webform was created is still active? This would be first step on the troubleshooting guideline. If so, then I'd advice you to contact our Support team via support@pipedrive.com as this can be properly investigated.

Meanwhile, have a great day.

• Wes Miller
    Wes Miller Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3

@Clarissa Silvino Yes odd indeed! Yes, our Pipedrive account is still active. This was a lead on the web submitting a form to get a piece of content. At any rate we went through and did some testing and validated that their is an issue with Pipedrive web forms not redirecting after submission.  Will submit this issue through the support team.

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited January 2021 #4

@Clarissa Silvino Yes odd indeed! Yes, our Pipedrive account is still active. This was a lead on the web submitting a form to get a piece of content. At any rate we went through and did some testing and validated that their is an issue with Pipedrive web forms not redirecting after submission.  Will submit this issue through the support team.

It's the best to do indeed, @Wes Miller, as they'll be able to check this a bit more. 

Another advise would be to check the embedded code of the webform, as well as the settings applied on the Pipedrive's side. Just to be sure nothing is missing :) Regardless, if nothing works, our engineers will be able to see it too and help you out. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #5

Hi @Wes Miller , I'm glad to see my colleague Clarissa has already given you some directions. Hope everything is back on track soon!

I'd like to ask you to please not use the "What's New?" or "What's Planned?" topics in your posts: they are read-only topics used by Pipedrive to communicate updates to our community members. I have removed them from your post and replaced them with more pertinent topics. Thank you!

They are, however, the place to be notified of what’s coming down the line: 😉

• 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.