Leads for Mobile App

Helgardt Visagie
Helgardt Visagie Member Posts: 2
edited January 2023 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Howdy Everyone.

I would like to suggest adding the leads function to the mobile app version of Pipedrive.

To me the, leads function is quite handy but it would be super helpful if I was able to capture new leads in the field, where most of my leads are generated.

I am sure this added feature will benefit many small businesses like  mine that rely on hitting the pavement everyday and harvesting those leads on the go. I would appreciate any thoughts the community might have on this. Thank you.

0 votes

Completed · Last Updated

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #2

I think it's a good idea. As someone that also hits the bricks and does much cold calling by stopping into businesses door to door seeking who I might speak with and getting their business card I created a field out the gate in the organisation details called 'campaign'.  May be better called group, or sort I suppose. When I enter those leads I had usually set up a value in the field to set as I am entering them on the road. Usually the name of the business or industrial park I was out canvassing. Or I created the value after and set it for the leads I receive. 

I also use that for when I am importing a list of prospects: churches, cemeteries, Hotels, etc. 

• Torbjörn Johansson
    Torbjörn Johansson Member Posts: 118
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited January 2021 #3

I agree, add Leads to mobile phone app.

• Jeff Hines
    Jeff Hines Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2021 #4

I agree. I need leads on the app or I might as well not have it. I use my iPad almost exclusively in the field and I'm totally at a loss when I can't see leads. How soon do you think we could have them on the app?

• Helgardt Visagie
    Helgardt Visagie Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #5

This is unfortunately is a question we need to ask the Pipedrive Team but hope this can happen real soon!

With the ability to capture leads as the happen on the go, the app will reposition itself as a Sales Tool rather than a portable reporting interface that to me, can wait till I get back to the office to update.

Pipedrive , Please add this No-Brainer feature to your Mobile offering!

• Jeff Hines
    Jeff Hines Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #6

In the meantime, has anyone figured out a work around? I was thinking of entering them as a new contact, then label them a prospect. I would love other suggestions.

Many thanks,

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #7

In the meantime, has anyone figured out a work around? I was thinking of entering them as a new contact, then label them a prospect. I would love other suggestions.

Many thanks,

Enter it as a deal and then convert it to a lead later. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited May 2021 #8

Hey all, good news our team has this in the plans! At the moment prototype testing is happening so hopefully soon we can start testing in real. 

• Francine Soto
    Francine Soto Member Posts: 6
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited May 2021 #9

How is the prototype testing going?  Any chance a beta version will come out soon for us to use?  I am very interested to have this for our Sales Managers that are on the road...

• Ben Golden_38463
    Ben Golden_38463 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #10

Same, any update? 

• Peter_40669
    Peter_40669 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #11

I’d love to get my hands on a beta. I can’t have this functionality soon enough. Thanks for working on it!

• Erik Christensen
    Erik Christensen Member Posts: 41
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #12

Please @Mike van der Valk  can I get into a beta?

I'm tired of emailing myself reminders for leads. 

Would let me use the app even more! 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited May 2021 #13

Hi @Erik Christensen 

I've passed it on to the team here!

• gitte
    gitte Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #14

Would love to get a Beta opportunity as well.

Calling lead from the car is a must have feature.

• Tim_35519
    Tim_35519 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #15

I've just converted a bunch of old deals to leads then gone to the app to work on them. You can log in and access leads via a mobile browser but its not a great experience.  Do we need leads on the app - definitely! 

• Organic Colour Systems Admin
    edited February 2022 #16

Our sales team have expressed that it would be good to be able to switch between looking at deals and leads on the mobile app.

Are there any updates on this feature?

• Tim Nelson
    Tim Nelson Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2022 #17

100% we need leads to be functional on the app. Reaching out to leads are a big part of my day, and it's frustrating not having it on the app. Another request is to list leads under both the company and person sections. They currently show active deals (see below), but not active leads. 

• Michael Buchner
    Michael Buchner Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2022 #18

Please add leads support to the Android app!! I cannot use the app without leads!

• CarlosPD
    CarlosPD Posts: 41
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2022 #19

Please add leads support to the Android app!! I cannot use the app without leads!

Hey @Michael Buchner !

Thank you for your feedback regarding this limitation of our Mobile App. Our product team seems currently on track to release Leads on our Mobile App in early Q3.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages.

• Michael Buchner
    Michael Buchner Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2022 #20

Sounds great! Looking forward to it!

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment

Hi, this feature is available and you can learn more about it here.

This discussion has been closed.