New: Insights can now export all report fields at once 📊 🧾
How does it work?
- for Deals and Activities reports
- select and unselect the fields you want
- click Export
If you can't see the Export button, clearing the cache and cookies in your browser and refreshing the page should fix it.
More to come:
- exporting from the Summary table
- internal sharing
🧠 Learn all about Insights:
- with our Pipedrive Academy webinar: Want to build better dashboards and reports?
- from our Knowledge Base tutorial (pick your preferred language)
🔔 Follow the What’s New topic to get notified about new release announcements.
🔔 Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
Adam Cooke Posts: 4edited February 2021 #2
Hey! We created a tool called Cloudslurp that connects to Pipedrive and lets you pull all your data set data in one API call so you can have the whole data set in JSON format.
check it out! https://www.cloudslurp.com
It is also useful for backing up your pipedrive data. we are adding lots of new connectors for other systems and more features. Stay tuned!0
Kelly Borskjaer Posts: 12edited May 2022 #3
I'd love to be able to report the summary data Ines!0
Lev Mavashev Posts: 4edited May 2022 #4
anyway to export the report Summary?0