Main Contact column on Organizations Page

INNOSET
INNOSET Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello.

I have more than 1000 organizations on my list and i want to select and see Main Contact on organization list. Who is help us there, i want to select the one person for each organization next of organization name in Organizations page.

Alternatively , if we can get columns from People column ,  i can get the main contact and  other informations regarding the main contact informations from people fields.

Thank you.

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

What about viewing your records from the people page. Maybe sorting by organisation? if you have more than one contact at an organization you could identify the key contact by putting an asterisk at the end of his name. 

Would be a work around for now. 

• INNOSET
    edited February 2021 #3

What about viewing your records from the people page. Maybe sorting by organisation? if you have more than one contact at an organization you could identify the key contact by putting an asterisk at the end of his name. 

hello.

I have 100 people on some customers and  contacts going to be soup.

Target person on Organization page will be a summary. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #4

Hi @INNOSET ! I suggest creating a custom field in your Organizations for that, it will become easier to filter and see only those contacts.

We'd like to ask you to please not use the "What's New?" or "What's Planned?" topics in your posts: they are read-only topics used by Pipedrive to communicate updates to our community members. I have removed them from the post and replaced them with more pertinent topics. Thank you!

They are, however, the place to be notified of what’s coming down the line: 😉

• 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • INNOSET
    edited February 2021 #5

Hello Ines . I already created a column but i want to get data from Contacts for one data. If i fill same status on contacts , deal and  organization , its makes double data . I want to write them on one time .

Thank you

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #6

Hi @INNOSET , I recommend you reach out to our Support team and they will help you investigate further and try to come up with a solution that is minimal manual work for you and also keeps your data tidy.

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication. Thank you!