Now live: sharing Insights internally

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited August 2022 in What's New #1

⚠️ Update: Good news, this is now live!  See more here. 🚀

---------------------------------------------

Increase team alignment by allowing users to share and access performance overview internally.

For whom?

All plans.

How will it work?

• All roles (admin+regular user) will be able to share their dashboards with other users.
  • Users will be able to share a dashboard with:
    • All other users
    • One or multiple users
    • One or multiple teams
  • Users will only be able to access the data that is allowed for their role and permissions.
  • When sharing a dashboard, all reports within it will be accessible to the shared audience.
  • If the dashboard owner deletes the dashboard or revokes access to it, then shared content is not visible to the shared audience anymore.
  • Users will be able to save shared reports as new if they want to.

🧠 Learn more:

🔔 Follow What's Planned? to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.

Please note: Pipedrive reserves the right to modify and update the features in the What's planned?  topic and does not communicate exact timelines for delivery.

89022_73684_Screen_Capture_on_2021-02-05_at_14-43-44.gif

Comments

• System Admin_31413
    System Admin_31413 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #2

finally! This is much needed and the last item I need in order to scale our pipeline reports within my team. Will there be an open BETA for this update?

• Seda
    Seda Posts: 85 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2021 #3

finally! This is much needed and the last item I need in order to scale our pipeline reports within my team. Will there be an open BETA for this update?

Mid March :)

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2021 #4

@Zach Miller make sure to join our Research and Beta Testing channel so you don't miss the beta-testing announcement ;) 

• Inês Batata
    edited March 2021 #5

⚠️ Update: Good news everyone, this is now live!  See more here. 🚀

• Sarah Finne
    Sarah Finne Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #6

Hey Ines - The above states that this functionality is for all plans but when my collegue shared her dashboard with me I received the message below. Would you please explain?

Multiple dashboards available on Professional

This dashboard is no longer available on your plan. Upgrade to the Professional plan to regain access.