E-Mail template "Product field" not available

Michael Giftthaler
Michael Giftthaler Member Posts: 1

Dear all,

I have created an automated workflow triggered by a won deal to inform our after-sales team. 

To provide the necessary information, different fields are drawn in an E-Mail template.  Unfortunately the  important field "products" can not be selected to be sent to our after-sales team.

Am I the only one with this setting? Can anybody help? (I do not want to create the work-around with a custom field)

Best Regards

Michael

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Michael Giftthaler 

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately the field isn't available now :( are they members of Pipedrive? Perhaps you can share the url to the deal itself with your team inside that email?

• Jürgen Kuttenberger
    Jürgen Kuttenberger Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #3

Hi @Michael Giftthaler 

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately the field isn't available now :( are they members of Pipedrive? Perhaps you can share the url to the deal itself with your team inside that email?

Hi @Mike van der Valk: We have the same problem discribed above. For us the product information is necessary as well. Is there a solution in progress?

kind regards, 

Jürgen

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #4

Hi @Michael Giftthaler 

Hi @Jürgen Kuttenberger !

We're currently getting ready for customer interviews, and a subject will be, among others, email templates. So this might be in the future scope if we validate the need at a greater scale. I can't promise anything but I have nudged the Product Manager to consider interviewing you and @Michael Giftthaler 😉

In the meantime, this is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Mike Wiener
    Mike Wiener Member Posts: 12
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2021 #5

Hi @Michael Giftthaler 

any updates regarding this topic?

• Change Masters
    Change Masters Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #6

Hi @Michael Giftthaler 

I am also looking for Product Fields in email templates. I find it odd that all the other types of fields are there except products?

Thanks

Hermann @ Change Masters

• VoIPman
    VoIPman Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2022 #7

Hi, this would be really good. Its pretty standard CRM functionality.

• Greg Johnston
    Greg Johnston Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #8

We need this add product details to email template feature too! Any update on when this will be available?