Is a Customer Portal Possible Through Pipedrive?

Jay C
Jay C Member Posts: 1

We are looking for a way to add a customer portal. We already have a form where a customer inputs their information, then we can send emails and invoices to them through Pipedrive. However, for the customer portal we would want the customer to be able to fill in forms, make payments, view their account information, and receive and view offers sent to them, through the customer portal. If this is not possible through Pipedrive and it's apps and integrations, we are open to something complete different, if it works.

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited March 2021 #2

You can create a custom portal utilizing Pipedrive Data, but there is not actual portal that you can create for customers through Pipedrive direct. 

• KurtJ
    KurtJ Member Posts: 45
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

Not really. You can't easily limit their access to only their data.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #4

Thank you for your suggestion @Jay C , it's an interesting idea.

There has been talk about that possibility now and then but currently there are no direct plans for it. 

As priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future. This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

• FH Solutions
    FH Solutions Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic

Hey there,

I see that the project that I'm working on would fit this problem. You can check current progress at https://pdcustomerportal.carrd.co/. I would be more than happy to get feedback or ideas on how I should develop this app.

Information about real problems that you are facing can direct me to the right point, and in the future, I hope that I can help you solve them.

• Iordi
    Iordi Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment First Anniversary

Hi, it is somehting like this what are you looking for?? could be awesome to have the same here, sometimes I am thinking to change CRM because of this... maybe one day Pipedrive team will do the same for us.

https://www.hubspot.es/products/service/customer-portal

• FH Solutions
    FH Solutions Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic

Thanks for mentioning that. In the future, it can be an interesting way to develop. For now, we focused on more basic things like accepting or declining deals and letting clients update their data by themselves.

If you can please share the exact case that you need to solve or find a solution for here or at contact@fh-solutions.pl, It will be helpful, and maybe we will find a solution for it.

Thanks and best regards.