Planned: Video-call integration for Scheduler in all plans 🎥 📅

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited August 2022 in What's New #1
Scheduler video call links are generated after the invitee has confirmed a meeting slot on Scheduler.  

How will it work?

• Automatic video call links will soon not be just for manually created activities anymore, they're around the corner for Scheduler-generated activities too!
  • Have both Zoom and Microsoft Teams integration in Pipedrive? No problem, you still get to pick.
  • Using Calendar Sync? The video call meeting links will be embedded in the calendar invites (Google or Microsoft Outlook).

For whom?

All plans, all users. Stay tuned to Research and Beta Testing announcements soon. 😉

What's next?

Integrating Google Hangouts into Activities and Scheduler.

🧠 Learn all about Video call integration for Scheduler with our tutorial.

Please note: Pipedrive reserves the right to modify and update the features in What's Planned?  and does not communicate exact timelines for delivery.

606d7c12edbebd4833539548_8361.png

Comments

• Matt_26464
    Matt_26464 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #2

Can't wait for Google Meet/Hangouts integration with Scheduler! ;-)

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Great step forward - I still have few notes for improvements. I often want to schedule meeting with someone I have already in pipedrive. So there is a process - Hey, lets have a call, pick a slot. 

In this case, you do not want to bother other person with filling name and email - you already know him, he knows you - you want to have it really simple - person picks the date, confirmation links will come (with or without a TC link). 

I don't need any additional info about person, just match by email (or in the first part it is fine to create a calendar event/activity with person and I will match it manually to person/deal in pipedrive) and make it as much smooth for my client as possible, I just want to leverage the necessity to find an ideal time for call. I am even optimistic, that it must be simple to take the info from person detail in pipedrive and put it into scheduler, when I write an email directly in person detail info.

I have checked and validated, that you cannot pass url variables to the form, which is a shame and it is kind of standard thing for personalised campaigns. 

I think this might be a nice improvement to scheduler.

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021 #4

Great step forward - I still have few notes for improvements. I often want to schedule meeting with someone I have already in pipedrive. So there is a process - Hey, lets have a call, pick a slot. 

In this case, you do not want to bother other person with filling name and email - you already know him, he knows you - you want to have it really simple - person picks the date, confirmation links will come (with or without a TC link). 

I don't need any additional info about person, just match by email (or in the first part it is fine to create a calendar event/activity with person and I will match it manually to person/deal in pipedrive) and make it as much smooth for my client as possible, I just want to leverage the necessity to find an ideal time for call. I am even optimistic, that it must be simple to take the info from person detail in pipedrive and put it into scheduler, when I write an email directly in person detail info.

I have checked and validated, that you cannot pass url variables to the form, which is a shame and it is kind of standard thing for personalised campaigns. 

Agreed!

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021 #5

Yes, finally! :) Been looking forward to this for a while. Would love to beta test so I will keep an eye out on that forum.

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2021 #6

Hi @Martin Pecha , I've passed on your suggestion to the feature PM. I can't promise anything but thank you for your use case, I'm sure it's not that rare :) 

• Jeffrey Dromeshauser
    Jeffrey Dromeshauser Member Posts: 19
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #7

Any plan to add RingCentral as one of the options, along with Teams, Zoom and Google Hangouts?

• Gopal
    Gopal Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #8

This already works if you use webex on your domain, just type @webex or @meet in the location field and the server will populate the meeting link info for you.

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 227 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2021 #9

Hi Pipedrive users, if you'd like to join the beta for the video-call integration with Scheduler release, please comment on this post and we'll enable the feature on your account(s). 

https://community.pipedrive.com/post/video-call-integration-with-scheduler-zoom-and-microsoft-teams---beta-relea--6073e807a13fbb972480dee2

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2021 #10

Any plan to add RingCentral as one of the options, along with Teams, Zoom and Google Hangouts?

@Jeffrey Dromeshauser Currently there are no direct plans for it but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again. Tagging @Vincent Jyrwa for visibility :)

• Jeffrey Dromeshauser
    Jeffrey Dromeshauser Member Posts: 19
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2021 #11

@Inês Batata Thanks so much.  Would love it as I use Scheduler a ton and I prefer RingCentral to Teams currently.

• Matt Lovett
    Matt Lovett Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #12

Google Meet please!

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 227 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2021 #13

Google Meet please!

Hi @Matt Lovett  It's in the works. We'll let you know when it's ready for beta use :)Â