Reports for products - is it possible?

Kilian Heide
Kilian Heide Member Posts: 18
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hey there,

we just startet to work with the product function in Pipedrive.
We added categories for our different products.
One category for each department.

Now we want to see how many products in the different departments were used.
But I can't figure out how. In the insight section there are only three types for entities in the reports.
I can select the products with the entity deal, but i can't search for the different categories of products, I can only filter for the names of the products. We have many products for each category and if one changes or a new one comes, i have to update the whole setting of the report. If i could filter for the categories of the products it updates automatically.

Is here anyone with similar difficulties and can give me some support with this?

Thanks and best regards!

Comments

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hello @Kilian Heide ,

At the moment there are some limitations when it comes to insights products reports. You can make reports and measure by Product Value/amount and view by the Product itself. This will allow you to see how much you're selling per product or how many. 

If you're looking to extract this info from Pipedrive, our Support team can help you with this. You can see the different ways in which you can get in touch with them here.

• Kilian Heide
    Kilian Heide Member Posts: 18
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #3
    Helio said:

Hello @Kilian Heide ,

At the moment there are some limitations when it comes to insights products reports. You can make reports and measure by Product Value/amount and view by the Product itself. This will allow you to see how much you're selling per product or how many. 

If you're looking to extract this info from Pipedrive, our Support team can help you with this. You can see the different ways in which you can get in touch with them here.

Hi Helio,

Thanks for your reply.
    Are there any plans for more entities for the reports in the future?
    For example Products.
    That would be very helpfull for our work, if we knwo on which products we should focus in the different departments.

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2021 #4
    Helio said:

Hello @Kilian Heide ,

Yes we do have plans, however, these plans are for later on during this year.

Here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line: