Planned: Schedule Emails to be Sent Later 📤 ⏱️

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited August 2022 in What's New #1

Why?

• Choose the optimal time to send your emails, improving your image and impact.
  • Image: present yourself more professionally by having a timestamp in your emails that fits traditionally accepted working hours (depending on target recipient).
  • Impact: reach yours customers at the optimal time for higher chances of it being noticed.

For whom?

Advanced, Professional and Enterprise plan.

What will I be able to do?

• schedule email/group email with predefined time:
    • tomorrow morning/afternoon
    • Monday morning
    • pick a specific date and time from calendar
  • cancel scheduling and move to draft
  • see the scheduled email in the "Planned" section of the respective Contact and Deal

🧠 Learn all about Email Sync with our Academy self-paced videos and our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language.

Please note: Pipedrive reserves the right to modify and update the features in the What's Planned? topic and does not communicate exact timelines for delivery.

6086d420029410d823e137b9_75549.png

Comments

• John Marsh_13033
    John Marsh_13033 Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

This would be great if the email functionally in PD was usable... we need email archiving for MS customers ASAP.

• Randall Pena
    Randall Pena Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

How do I get this feature activated? :) Thanks!

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4

OMG

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2021 #5

How do I get this feature activated? :) Thanks!

Hi @Randall Pena ! :) 

We love your enthusiasm and will announce here in the community once it goes live. For now, it's still cooking. 🧑‍🍳 🍳

In the meantime, this is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
    • Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
  • Inês Batata
    edited April 2021 #6

OMG

Ai meu Deus mesmo! Vai acontecer! :)

• Inês Batata
    edited April 2021 #7

This would be great if the email functionally in PD was usable... we need email archiving for MS customers ASAP.

Thank you for your input @John Marsh . I’ll discuss your comments internally with our team and share your concerns. I understand your frustration.

Is that one feature making you not use our email sync at all? That would be a shame. I Invite you to watch this breakdown of all the time-saving things you can do with it: Sales Inbox.

• John Marsh_13033
    John Marsh_13033 Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited April 2021 #8

Yea, I'd love to use it, but I can't manage two inboxes... for all the activity and productivity features that PD offers, it's surprising that the response we get to this basic issue (email archiving) is that it's not on the radar. 

• Victor Vuillier
    Victor Vuillier Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited November 2021 #9

At last ! 

• Anish Patel
    Anish Patel Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #10

@Inês Batata  how close is the team to releasing Email Formatting support in Pipedrive Mail?  

The combination of email formatting + scheduling would make the Pipedrive Mail client much more likely to be used as my primary email comms solution.

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 80
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2022 #11

This is really promising! 

One important feature I would love added is that if I have scheduled something - like a follow-up email and they before that scheduled email is sent - answer or emails me. Then we should have the possibility that the scheduled email doesn't get sent. Like a checkbox [Dont send email if recipient have answered/emailed you] .

That way i could directly when I send out information also schedule a reminder email to them that only will be sent if they haven't opened - a great automation :)

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2021 #12

@Inês Batata  how close is the team to releasing Email Formatting support in Pipedrive Mail?  

The combination of email formatting + scheduling would make the Pipedrive Mail client much more likely to be used as my primary email comms solution.

@Anish Patel We aren't very keen on giving out ETAs as things in software development can sometimes go significantly quicker or slower than expected due to depending on many moving parts. Our goal is to release it before the end of the year but as I hope you understand this can change if we hit some bumps in the road.

To stay tuned, this is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2021 #13

One important feature I would love added is that if I have scheduled something - like a follow-up email and they before that scheduled email is sent - answer or emails me. Then we should have the possibility that the scheduled email doesn't get sent. Like a checkbox [Dont send email if recipient have answered/emailed you] .

That way i could directly when I send out information also schedule a reminder email to them that only will be sent if they haven't opened - a great automation :)

That you for your suggestions @Jörgen Sjöstrand !

@Mateja Koncurat and @Nuno Oliveira : tagging you for visibility :)

• Anish Patel
    Anish Patel Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2021 #14

+1 on this follow-up email activity feature.

• Jake Penney
    Jake Penney Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #15

Will be a very useful feature once added - is there anything in development for mass emailing via the leads inbox and at the same time using a feature like this to do it? 

• Peter Birch
    Peter Birch Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2021 #16

cant wait for this! 

• System Admin_31413
    System Admin_31413 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2021 #17

Will this feature also be carried forward for group emailing and be usable in workflow automations that send out email templates? 

• Errol Newson
    Errol Newson Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2021 #18

Can I follow up with the sales person assigned to this lead to give me an update?