It would be really nice if we can have the ID feature for the LEADS while exporting or importing dat

Clifford Cheung - Montreal
Clifford Cheung - Montreal Member Posts: 5
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2021 #2

I think they’re working on that

• Kristi Johnson
    Kristi Johnson Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3

Not having this functionality has become a real problem for us....to the point that we may have to move to another CRM system. Well, this and the fact that I can't see what lead exists on an existing person record or simply merging duplicate lead records. I am struggling with loading lead records from an outside source without creating an issue (my reps have been sending multiple emails to the same person) so if anyone has any advice, I am all ears!

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2021 #4

Hi everyone,

Thank you for bringing this feedback to our attention!

We completely understand how having a Lead ID for updating leads through import can be very useful in some cases. Unfortunately for now, the only solution that comes close is to update the leads through bulk edit.

I will forward this feedback to the product team responsible so they can review it and consider it for future improvements. We forward all customer feedback directly to our product team through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that your feedback is seen and valued.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Kind regards,
    Andreia

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2021 #5

Not having this functionality has become a real problem for us....to the point that we may have to move to another CRM system. Well, this and the fact that I can't see what lead exists on an existing person record or simply merging duplicate lead records. I am struggling with loading lead records from an outside source without creating an issue (my reps have been sending multiple emails to the same person) so if anyone has any advice, I am all ears!

Hi Kristi,

I am really sorry to hear this.

The best solution I can think of for this is to use deals instead of leads. You could have the information you have now on leads on a different pipeline or use labels to distinguish them from other deals you currently have.

I truly hope this helps. Don't hesitate to contact our lovely support team if you need further assistance with this.

Kind regards,
    Andreia