Introdunction

Kailas Panhalkar
Kailas Panhalkar Member Posts: 3
edited May 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hey everyone! I’m Kailas. Excited to join this community.  

I’m interested in learning new trends in software industry, tech and IoT evolution; and to me it’s the place where everything connects. I look forward to learning from this talented group and contributing where I can.

I enjoy traveling (especially in sunny places :) ), mind-games, puzzles and challenges, Sci-Fi & Thriller either in books or movies, and fascinated about tech evolution.

Looking forward to discover this space; it seems users are at the core of this ecosystem to the benefit of its community members.

Regards

Kailas

Tagged:

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,067 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Kailas Panhalkar , welcome to the Community! hope that you are able to find and also share experience and knowledge that benefits you 🙂

If you haven't done so yet, feel free to follow your favorite topics, and join any channels that interest you so you are always up to date! If you are getting started I recommend:

🔮  What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.

🌟  What’s New so you don’t miss any new release announcements.

🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live!

• Kailas Panhalkar
    Kailas Panhalkar Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2021 #3

Hi @Kailas Panhalkar , welcome to the Community! hope that you are able to find and also share experience and knowledge that benefits you 🙂

If you haven't done so yet, feel free to follow your favorite topics, and join any channels that interest you so you are always up to date! If you are getting started I recommend:

🔮  What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.

🌟  What’s New so you don’t miss any new release announcements.

🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live!

Hello Manuel Oliveira

Thansk for the reply. I always appreciate every reply that I got on several good forums & community sites like this. 

Also thanks for sharing the group & topic links. I already join few of them & follow some related topics. 

I would love o contribute with the others also, by sharing & gathering knowledge that I have. 

Great to be here.

Regards

Kailas :)