New: Schedule Emails to be Sent Later (BETA) 📤 ⏱️

Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

Why?

• This highly requested feature allows you to schedule the best time to send your emails
  • You can now have a timestamp in your emails that fits traditionally accepted working hours (depending on target recipient).
  • Reach your customers at the optimal time for higher chances of it being noticed.

When?

Out now across all regions

For whom?

The Beta version is available on the Advanced, Professional and Enterprise plan.

🔔  Learn all about this feature here, and be sure to follow What’s New? to get notified about all new product releases 🔔

https%3A%2F%2Fapp-us-east-1.t-cdn.net%2F5da57ad6db7f757e793ebe1a%2Fposts%2F6086d420029410d823e137b9%2F6086d420029410d823e137b9_75549.png?width=1240&w=1240&auto=format%2Ccompress&ixlib=js-2.3.1&s=3588418621deb79c1eb9794cfb2e1025

Comments

• Ted Youn
    Ted Youn Member Posts: 115
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi, @Manuel Oliveira,

This is a wonderful addition that many of my customers are dreaming about. Thanks!

I have one more question: Can we incorporate this feature with workflow automation?

If your business runs on an SaaS model with a free trial period of 14 days, for example, you can build a workflow automationi that emails a trial expiration notification to the client after two weeks.

Thanks!

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment
    edited October 2021 #3
    Ted Youn said:

Hi, @Manuel Oliveira,

This is a wonderful addition that many of my customers are dreaming about. Thanks!

I have one more question: Can we incorporate this feature with workflow automation?

If your business runs on an SaaS model with a free trial period of 14 days, for example, you can build a workflow automationi that emails a trial expiration notification to the client after two weeks.

Thanks!

Hello Ted , thank you for your feedback! That is not yet possible in this version, but I have forwarded your feedback internally to our developers as a note for consideration đź“ť

In the meantime I recommend:

đź› Feel free to join Research and Beta Testing for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live đź› 

• Erik Hörhammer
    Erik Hörhammer Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #4
    Ted Youn said:

Hi, @Manuel Oliveira,

Thanks!

Getting this feature to work with workflow automations would be awesome. Would solve a lot of routine emails that now need to me sent out manually.