Subtasks for deals that have complex tasks

Tomáš Janů
Tomáš Janů Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I would love to have the ability to create subtasks for tasks.

Subtasks would have a checkbox so I could track which one's I already did and which one's to do. 

Does anyone know any posibble app that could to this, or would be ready to be integrated?

Thank you!

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi Tomáš,

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to add a checkbox list natively inside Pipedrive, but you can create bullet or numbered lists on your notes and activities. If you really do need to have checkboxes, I would suggest looking for an integration with a project management tool. You will find some options on our marketplace.

I will also make sure to pass this feature request to our product team. We forward all customer feedback directly to our product team through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that your feedback is valued and taken into consideration.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Kind regards,
    Andreia

• Tue Eskerod
    Tue Eskerod Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited October 2021 #3

Hi Tomáš,

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to add a checkbox list natively inside Pipedrive, but you can create bullet or numbered lists on your notes and activities. If you really do need to have checkboxes, I would suggest looking for an integration with a project management tool. You will find some options on our marketplace.

I will also make sure to pass this feature request to our product team. We forward all customer feedback directly to our product team through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that your feedback is valued and taken into consideration.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Kind regards,
    Andreia

Indeed a big need within Pipedrive, just a simple checklist-management possibility.

https://community.pipedrive.com/post/task-checklist-for-every-deal-in-the-pipeline-5f2c5bf3f4cac305abe7258b

Kind regards, Tue