Pipedrive Calendar: invisible recurring appointment?

Laurent_20570
Laurent_20570 Member Posts: 1
First Comment

Hello There,

I have an issue where my Pipedrive calendar, shows that I have a recurring schedule in the middle of the day. My pipedrive calendar is synced with my outlook calendar but my outlook calendar does not have this recurring apointment set up at all. But because of that recurring appointment, clients are unable to book an appointment for this time.

And I cant remove the recurring apointment through pipedrive, its greyed out.

Any advice or idea what that could be and where it could occur from? 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Irina Iglesias
    Irina Iglesias Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2022 #2

Hello @Laurent 

Please reach out to our support using the chat or by email to support@pipedrive.com to request the deletion of these recurrent activities. We will gladly help! 

Thank you!

• Nicki Kane
    Nicki Kane Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #3

Hello @Laurent 

Please reach out to our support using the chat or by email to support@pipedrive.com to request the deletion of these recurrent activities. We will gladly help! 

Thank you!

Hi Irina,

is there any progress being made to have recurring appointments work properly in pipedrive? I've had to work around these issues for a couple of years at least and it would be AMAZING if it could be sorted out!

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2022 #4

Hello @Laurent 

Thank you!

Hi Nicki!

I am happy to let you know that our team is indeed working actively into incorporating recurring activities into Pipedrive. We do not have an ETA yet but you can follow all updates on our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

• Lockie Fogarty
    Lockie Fogarty Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #5

I have outlook synced with Pipedrive calendar.  I made a serious of recurring events in outlook, which came on Pipedrive calendar as a grey cell.  I have deleted the recurring events in outlook but the grey cell still stays on Pipedrive.  Can someone help me?