Web forms - form completion redirecting to another url

marcelo_valente
marcelo_valente Member Posts: 8
First Anniversary

I would like to suggest a feature in the web forms functionality. Which currently I need and is preventing me from using the pipedrive web forms functionality.

My feature suggestion is that when the person filling out the forms clicks on the complete/send buttom they are sent to another url instead of seeing just a message as it is today.

This would be extremelly helpful for those who have the form embedded on their webpage and wanted to have the lead move to a more ellaborate thank you page with testimonials or other things.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2022 #2

Thank you for your suggestion @Marcelo Valente ! We've made sure your feedback reaches the team in charge of this feature.

I can also tell you that we're currently working on improving the web forms feature, so stay tuned for news in the future. 🕵️

• Swee Huang Hustedt-Teo
    Swee Huang Hustedt-Teo Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020 #3

Thank you for your suggestion @Marcelo Valente ! We've made sure your feedback reaches the team in charge of this feature.

I can also tell you that we're currently working on improving the web forms feature, so stay tuned for news in the future. 🕵️

When would such a feature be planned? We'd really love to better track our conversions without resorting to another form that isn't pipedrive...

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #4

Hi @Swee Huang Hustedt-Teo , thank you for your interest!

We're working on it as we speak and right now the expected date is September. Join our Research and Beta Testing channel to be the first to know what's coming up and test early versions of new and improved features. 🚀

• Julian Fischer
    Julian Fischer Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #5

Hi @Inês Batata ,

sorry for digging up this post but I'm curious to know how the implementation of this feature has progressed as it's already September. I couldn't find any information regarding this topic in the what's new section so I wanted to give it a try in this post.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Julian  

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #6

Hi @Julian Fischer , no problem :) And delighted to see you're following the "What's New" topic!

The option to redirect to another page is already live with the new webforms we launched, learn all about it here: Web Forms.

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Julian Fischer
    Julian Fischer Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #7

Thanks @Inês Batata Appreciate your quick response. :)

• Trevor Carter
    Trevor Carter Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #8

Has this progressed any further as I am aware, a year later we are still unable to direct the submit button to a different URL. This is making the form functionality difficult to work with.