Adding a customer logo to the organization overview

Nick Buwalda
Nick Buwalda Member Posts: 1
5 Up Votes

It is currently possible to add a photo of a contact person of an organization. But it is not possible to add a customer logo to the company where that person works.

In this way, the organization becomes more visually recognizable.

It may also be possible to make this logo visible in your general pipeline. This also makes it quicker to see which company it is compared to typed text.

See attached pictures for examples.

27 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Craig Beaumont
    Craig Beaumont Member Posts: 62
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes

Love this idea, would definitely help identifying Deal info at a glance as I deal with a lot of accounts

Make it happen Pipedrive 🙏🏼

• Carl Baker
    Carl Baker Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Yes please add this. Huge help visually.

• Denzle McDonald
    Denzle McDonald Member Posts: 1
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited August 2022 #4

Hello,

I'm sure there have been requests, such as this one:

"It would be great have the ability to add logos to organisations within the Leads, Deals or Contacts Module of Pipedrive."

I would second the motion. Name branding is important, as having logos added to business deals adds even more value to a customer portfolio

• ktownsend
    ktownsend Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment

Also agree. Please add this!

• Ronald_van_Esch_SociaalPlus
    Ronald_van_Esch_SociaalPlus Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited December 2022 #6

yes please! I would like that too

• Bert Caryn
    Bert Caryn Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2022 #7

Yes, please. We would like to use it also in the workflow email notifications: notifying salespeople about a new lead in a visual way.

• Bert Caryn
    Bert Caryn Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2022 #8

Awesome! An actual logo pipeline would be a great way to report. by the way, we use Surfe (ex-LeadJet) to feed organisational info from Linkedin. The logo upload could be part of such an integration.

• Hammad88
    Hammad88 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

An important feature that is missing

• Tiphaine Bridoux
    Tiphaine Bridoux Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited December 2022 #10

Hello, will be very relevant to have the Companies Logos for new deals, specially in a prospection plan! I need a visual and striking logo.Thanks.

• jacobtrike
    jacobtrike Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I was really really surprised that this wasn't already available! It seems minuscule in the grand scheme of CMS functionality, but there is huge benefit to this beyond just the aesthetics. Granted, we chose Pipedrive for its functionality, but tested Attio before. THAT is the way to show companies by their logos (it actually found the logo FOR ME from the web based on their domain) To add a functionality request to the suggestion:

Add a default file attachment (or upload field) under organization titled "organization logo". Show this file attachment as the org avatar. If someone uploads the image from the avatar edit, save this file to be accessible in the default org field. Bonus points if you can upload many and select the file you wish to display as the organization avatar.

Use case: you've added a new lead that you're prospecting, and took the time at that moment to find their logo png. You save it to their org profile by editing the org avatar. Three weeks later you land a pitch meeting. You pull up your sales deck and what do you need?! Their logo. You can access the logo you already took the time to find before by downloading it directly from their PipeDrive org page.

• ktownsend
    ktownsend Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment

Also agree. Please add this!

• TX Wildman
    TX Wildman Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

I could really use this feature as well. I would think this would be standard and I'm not sure what the delay is in this personalization of the tool. Just about every CRM on the market today has this simple identification feature. I can only imagine what your work load must be developing a great tool like Pipedrive, but please take a week and get this feature added just like it is for people contacts. Thank you so much for all you do to keep this tool running strong!

• alex_adloox
    alex_adloox Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Great idea, would love this to have a better visual understanding of our pipelines