Sync Two Email Account

Martin8757
Martin8757 Member Posts: 1
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

I would suggest you add the option to sync two different email accounts since salespeople sometimes have two email accounts one as the main sales email and then they have their private email account.

15 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Timo Heinaro
    Timo Heinaro Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #2

Email integration works great with my personal work email account. But, cannot figure out how to add another email account to sync as well. Is this feature for one email account only?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2023 #3

Hi @Timo Heinaro unfortunately you can only sync one email address per user to Pipedrive. I've added the "feedback" tag to your post however so that our team sees your suggestions.

• Shaun Trumbull
    Shaun Trumbull Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #4

Hi all 

I am currently using PipeDrive for running the sales activities of 2 businesses.  I love the email integration but unfortunately you can only integrate one Mailbox in the system.  Is the development of having multiple emails integrated into the dashboard on the roadmap.   Or to achieve this do I have to have one separate Pipedrive accounts for each entity.  I currently use a common sales process across both businesses.

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited September 2023 #5

Its unlikely that pipedrive will support multiple email integrations in 1 account.

As a work around, you can forward both emails to one inbox, and integrate that inbox with Pipedrive.

All of the emails from both accounts will then be getting synced into Pipedrive. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2023 #6

Hi @Shaun Trumbull , that's a very interesting use case you have there!

This is something that's been discussed internally but at the moment we have no news about it, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. 

What you can do is add the "non-primary" email addresses as 'Alternative for Smart BCC' and use that to make those messages show up in Pipedrive. See here how: How do I add an Alternative email address for Smart Email BCC? 

This will save you from having to create a separate company account for each email address you want to sync (and also save you money).

That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future. Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Barry Goldberg
    Barry Goldberg Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #7

I would strongly recommend that this get on the PD roadmap.  More and more people working with contract relationships that require them to brand for a partner or client.  In my case...

I develop clients for my own business under my own domain.
    I contract to run a business in another domain
    I sub biz dev as part of a strategic partnership

All in I get email traffic that applies to opportunities in a pipeline in pipedrive from 4 email addresses.  The limitation means that my mail history is never comprehensive, except for one category that corresponds to the one email address.  BCC every email I send for every oppy, even using Text Expander is not only time-consuming... but not a dependable process.

This may not be an "everyone needs it" capability; however, for a rising number of people who have sub/ partnership arrangements- it would be a huge help.

• Brad Williamson
    Brad Williamson Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #8

This would be extremely valuable to have the ability to use multiple email accounts. I to, like Barry, work with multiple "brands" and each have there own  email address.

It needs to be put on the higher priority list!!!

• Sam Clarke
    Sam Clarke Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #9

Would also really value this please. Like many other salespeople, I use one email only for prospecting (burner address) and another (my primary address) for interacting with later-stage prospects and customers.

• Cheryl Phair
    Cheryl Phair Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #10

me as well, I run a bookkeeping and accounting firm and my clients like me to email their clients from their emails

This is a necessity in 2021

• Test_52081
    Test_52081 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #11

Is this still the case only one email account per pipedrive user?

• Jake K
    Jake K Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #12

The lack of multiple email accounts has held us back from using pipedrive for years. We are a creative agency with two brands for different markets we serve thus each of us has two domains/gsuite accounts. The workarounds suggested about using BCC - a byzantine feature in the CRM world certainly not anything cutting edge - do not work since you can't reply to those messages from inside pipedrive from your other domain/account. Plus why pay for something as expensive as pipedrive if you have to keep BCC'ing on every email you write. We could easily achieve the same outcome with other less expensive simpler CRMs. Anyone suggesting that as an equivalent way of working fundamentally misunderstands people who have to serve clients emailing them at more than one mailbox.

• Would be cool to have even more than two.

I personally have 6 myself across two sister companies.

• Dr. Christopher Wilson
    Dr. Christopher Wilson Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2023 #14

I would like to give this a bump also @Inês Batata right now I am working with multiple clients all using pidedrive. I can understand the allure of not implementing this feature as each of my clients pays for a licence for me which amounts to 240 Euro a month just for me and my own subscription. But it's at the expense of productivity, user experience, and product satisfaction. It also is preventing other clients from signing up for pipedrive. Looking at the forums there are so many use cases which are legitimate and don't harm your business model that I really would urge you to think about implementing this even if it requires a separate licence for each account or being able to add an existing pipedrive user to a company and paying for that.

• Hi there,

I'm testing Pipedrive for my business, and I'm very positive about it. But I can't sync more than 1 email-adress to Pipedrive. For my business, this is very necessary. I can't imagine that I'm the only one with this problem. I hope the Pipedrive team can resolve this problem.

Kind regards,

Michèle

• Michael Berger
    Michael Berger Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2022 #16

We use missiveapp.com as add on. Its greate eith pipedrive even pipedrive use it.

• christian.rouffaert@teragence.com
    edited December 2022 #17

I agree: modern B2B sales always have mulitple client contacts. So it wopuld be great to synch those, instead of only one person

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

This is needed urgently!

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Jake Kushner (JLK) Member Posts: 44
    First Answer 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes
    edited September 2023 #19

Lots of folks interested in this, and it was announced in Jan to be officially in the works. See / vote on this. thread: https://community.pipedrive.com/discussion/8411/email-alias/p1

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Jake Kushner (JLK) Member Posts: 44
    First Answer 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes

This is being discussed and tracked under the Email Aliases thread. Pipedrive announced omnichannel inbox with multiple email accounts is coming sometime by mid 2023! Vote/stay informed here https://community.pipedrive.com/discussion/8411/email-alias/p1

and see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEUA7s5ME8o&t=906s this video with the announcement 🎉

• Oli Berlin
    Oli Berlin Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

We would also recommend this to be adapted!

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi everyone, multiple email sync is coming out and you could have early access! Find out more here.