Deal Goals

Shaun Jones
Shaun Jones Member Posts: 8
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a goal for a deal with the expected outcome to set as the GP amount of the sale value and not the sales value as a total?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Shaun Jones 

Unfortunately this is not possible, the goals can only be set on the total value. However, if this is always in even proportion to the GP value you could potentially put your goal a bit higher to reflect that. Nonetheless, I'll share you suggestion with out team.

• Shaun Jones
    Shaun Jones Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2020 #3

Hi @Shaun Jones 

Unfortunately this is not possible, the goals can only be set on the total value. However, if this is always in even proportion to the GP value you could potentially put your goal a bit higher to reflect that. Nonetheless, I'll share you suggestion with out team.

Thanks for the info Mike.

Unfortunately or GP % is in most cases different for each deal, so your suggestion is not suitable. 

I have set up a custom field to show the GP as a value within the deal and wanted to link this value and not the deal value? 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2020 #4

Hi @Shaun Jones 

Hi @Shaun Jones unfortunately custom fields are currently only available in our Insights reporting but not yet in our goal setting. Nonetheless, I get your use case, thanks for further explaining and I'll pass on your suggestions to our team.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #5

Goals are now live in Insights! 🚀 Read all about it here.

Pro tips:

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #6

Goals are now live in Insights! 🚀 Read all about it here.

Pro tips:

@Shaun Jones Update: Forecast Goals are now available too. Learn all about it here. 🚀