Exporting Leads

Sarah Benson
Sarah Benson Member Posts: 1

I would like to export my Leads into an Excel worksheet.  By doing that, I would have the ability to send email campaigns and get our information out to leads.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2020 #2

Thank you very much for your feedback @Sarah Benson !

Right now it's only possible to send emails to leads individually. I can tell you that we're working on making the Leads Inbox similar to the kind of list view you get in other parts of Pipedrive, so expect good news about filtering, bulk actions and mass emailing in the future. 🚀

• Anastasiia Dyshkant
    Anastasiia Dyshkant Member Posts: 20
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #3

You can import Leads into Excel or even CSV files with Trujay’s Free Sample Migration.

If you’re not sure how to proceed using the Self-Service tool, get a Guided Service and we’ll do the entire project for you. Visit our Guided Self-Service Migration page and get in touch with our experts at  sales@trujay.com. If you have any other questions we are always ready to help. We hope this helps!

• Praveen Kumar
    Praveen Kumar Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

Hi @Sarah Benson

You can start sending email campaigns at scale for your leads and engage with them by using Klenty.It is a simple tool that has great integration with Pipedrive. Everything can be automated. 
    You can simply connect your google sheets and start auto-importing contacts or upload via CSV files. 

• CRM Juridoc
    CRM Juridoc Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #5

How can I export leads with emails and phone ?

• Inês Batata
    edited August 2020 #6

How can I export leads with emails and phone ?

Hi @CRM Juridoc !

At the moment it's not possible to export Leads yet, as we're still developing the feature, but it should be in the future, stay tuned. 

In the meantime, if you're comfortable with API, you can use our Leads endpoint to extract data, see here.

In any case, I've made sure to forward your feedback to our team so they can take it into consideration as we add more abilities to the Leads feature.

Speaking of which, here are some pro tips to stay on top of things:

• Leonardo Deschaseaux
    Leonardo Deschaseaux Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #7

@Inês Batata any news on the exporting leads feature? 

• Andy Schroeder
    Andy Schroeder Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #8

Any progress on lead exporting?  

• Joshua Manley
    Joshua Manley Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #9

I'd like this feature as well or to allow me to segment in Mailigen.

• Sarah Willard
    Sarah Willard Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021 #10

Any progress on this feature? It's certainly a heavy lift to individually take leads from Pipedrive and place into our marketing funnel. 

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2021 #11

Hi everyone! @Leonardo Deschaseaux @Andy Schroeder @Joshua Manley @Sarah Willard 

This is something we're still working on, as well as other improvements to Leads, see here

I suggest you take a look at the integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer and manipulate data outside the scope of our own native features. 

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Chris Jarski
    Chris Jarski Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021 #12

Is there a way using Sales Prospector to have them show as a Contact instead of a Lead? Or to transfer a Lead to a Contact?

• Mark Melzack
    Mark Melzack Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #13

Hi, Any news on this please. I need to Export Leads to a CSV the same way you an export deals?

• Stijn Verrept
    Stijn Verrept Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited June 2021 #14

Incredible this isn't available. It makes the lead inbox unusable!

• Ieva Megelaityte
    Ieva Megelaityte Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #15

I need a way of exporting all the leads in excel format to simply share in a report - any plans on the feature available anytime soon?

• Steven_3825
    Steven_3825 Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2021 #16

Why not create a new pipe category in Deals (calls it Leads). Then convert all Leads to Deals and export. You'd then have to reconvert to Leads. Painful but dowable.

• Jen Carl
    Jen Carl Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #17

Hi @Sarah Benson

You can start sending email campaigns at scale for your leads and engage with them by using Klenty.It is a simple tool that has great integration with Pipedrive. Everything can be automated. 
    You can simply connect your google sheets and start auto-importing contacts or upload via CSV files. 

Unfortunately, Klenty also doesn't allow you to import Leads. Just Deals, Contacts, and Orgs. Very frustrating

• Kevin Agatstein
    Kevin Agatstein Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2021 #18

This is critical functionality

• Lotus Admin
    Lotus Admin Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2021 #19

Has this been completed yet? I can't see it and it imperative we can use this function. 

• Ben_42203
    Ben_42203 Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2021 #20

YES, this is needed!!! Also, it'd be great if we could bulk-convert a bunch of leads to Deals

• Kiki
    Kiki Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #21

Any news yet on this feature?