Activities: Pop-up Reminders / Priority Setting

scott h
scott h Member Posts: 4
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Is PD ever going to add the ability to enable a pop-up reminder for an activity?  Not reminders via email, but a simple pop-up reminder on my desktop if I want it?

Is PD ever going to offer the ability to set the priority for an activity in the activity window:  High, Med-High, Med, low

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Scott Hailey , thank you for your feedback!

We had in-app pop-up notifications for activities for a while, but had to suspend them to rework them, as there were some issues. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA I can give you for this, but I've made sure to send your feedback to our team.

As for prioritizing activities, as far as I'm aware this is not in our immediate plans, but I've included it in the message to our team so they can consider in in future developments. Thank you for your patience!

• Jason Cooper_14535
    Jason Cooper_14535 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3

I agree, during a busy day it's too easy to miss a scheduled reminder just on the activities page. Sometimes I'm setting activities 1 or 2 weeks into the future and it slips through the net too easily. 
    A pop up to say.

Activity "Call Jason" is due in 5 minutes 

or 

Reminder 'Call Jason' is now due. 

would make it so much easier to manage tasks for my clients. 
    I hope this feature gets fixed and re added as an option. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #4

I agree, during a busy day it's too easy to miss a scheduled reminder just on the activities page. Sometimes I'm setting activities 1 or 2 weeks into the future and it slips through the net too easily. 
    A pop up to say.

Activity "Call Jason" is due in 5 minutes 

or 

Reminder 'Call Jason' is now due. 

would make it so much easier to manage tasks for my clients. 
    I hope this feature gets fixed and re added as an option. 

@Jason Cooper I can't promise anything at the moment, but we might be working on something that will fix your pain :)

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• דורין
    דורין Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2020 #5

I agree!

• Jim Gillespie
    Jim Gillespie Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #6

Hi @Scott Hailey , thank you for your feedback!

We had in-app pop-up notifications for activities for a while, but had to suspend them to rework them, as there were some issues. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA I can give you for this, but I've made sure to send your feedback to our team.

As for prioritizing activities, as far as I'm aware this is not in our immediate plans, but I've included it in the message to our team so they can consider in in future developments. Thank you for your patience!

Is this feature on the Pipedrive Product Roadmap? I love Pipedrive and derive value from it, but this omission of capability is the biggest weakness.