Zoom Video Conferencing is here! đŸ“œïž

Options
InĂȘs Batata
InĂȘs Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

You’ve been asking for it, we’ve been working full-steam to bring it to you, and now it’s finally here! And we all know we’ve all been using Zoom more than ever, right?

The seamless Zoom integration with Pipedrive makes it easy to schedule calls, invite guests, and log Zoom calls without ever leaving the Pipedrive app. Learn how to install and use it here.

Read about it in our blog here: English, Deutsch, PortuguĂȘs, Español.

⚠  Currently this integration doesn’t work for users with the “old” Google Calendar sync and the “old” activity modal yet. Soon we are rolling out a new calendar sync update with a new activity modal for those users and then this Zoom integration will be available to them too. We will keep you posted! ⚠  

52088_Zoom_integration.gif

Comments

• Dave Schmidt_11730
    Dave Schmidt_11730 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

This is great! Are there plans to automatically create a Zoom meeting when someone books a time slot on our Pipedrive Scheduler?

That would be incredible, and would save us the additional step of adding a Zoom meeting to each individual activity created by the Scheduler.

Thanks!

• InĂȘs Batata
    edited October 2020 #3
    Options

This is great! Are there plans to automatically create a Zoom meeting when someone books a time slot on our Pipedrive Scheduler?

That would be incredible, and would save us the additional step of adding a Zoom meeting to each individual activity created by the Scheduler.

Thanks!

Glad to hear you liked these news @Dave Schmidt ! :)

Currently there are no direct plans for it, but the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again.

As a workaround, I suggest you create a permanent Zoom link and paste it onto the Scheduler notes that the invitee can see. Not perfect, but close.

Stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Marcus Knispel
    Marcus Knispel Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020 #4
    Options

Thanks!

Oh Dave, that would be awesome. I think many Pipedrive users are waiting for this Feature. Then we can say Bye Bye to all these calender Apps. 

InĂȘs, this would be a killer feature for pipedrive. I can predict you. 

• Andy Newbom
    Andy Newbom Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

we can NOT see any zoom or video call integration buttons or links. We got added to the Beta test and installed the zoom app, but nothing ever showed.

• InĂȘs Batata
    edited October 2020 #6
    Options

we can NOT see any zoom or video call integration buttons or links. We got added to the Beta test and installed the zoom app, but nothing ever showed.

Hi @Andy Newbom , I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this.

Please double-check if you've followed all the steps in this tutorial (Pipedrive Integration: Zoom Meetings) and if after that you're still having issues, please reach out to our Support team, who will help you troubleshoot further: How can I contact Pipedrive Support?

Hope everything will fall into place soon!

• Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

Hi @InĂȘs Batata !

I can speak for about 30 of my clients that are using Calendly right now. They would love for the Zoom meeting link to be built into the Pipedrive scheduler as mentioned by @Dave Schmidt .  😁

• Jeffrey Bell
    Jeffrey Bell Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #8
    Options

Love the progress but wondering if an integration for Google Meet will become available. With how much is already integrated, I would have thought this would have been a consideration? 

• InĂȘs Batata
    edited October 2020 #9
    Options

Love the progress but wondering if an integration for Google Meet will become available. With how much is already integrated, I would have thought this would have been a consideration? 

Hi @Jeffrey Bell !

Right now what's planned is integrating with Microsoft Teams (check this post), but I will definitely forward your suggestion to our team for consideration in future developments.

As priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed, unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future. Thank you for your understanding!

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• InĂȘs Batata
    edited October 2020 #10
    Options

Hi @InĂȘs Batata !

I can speak for about 30 of my clients that are using Calendly right now. They would love for the Zoom meeting link to be built into the Pipedrive scheduler as mentioned by @Dave Schmidt .  😁

Hi @Joshua Hindman !

There might be something on the way but no promises at the time. 

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Andy Newbom
    Andy Newbom Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #11
    Options

OK so after Pipedrive engineering moved us to the new modal zoom finally works. yay!

A couple of things you should absolutely document and alert users to!

1. Because pipedrive is API calling to zoom to create a new meeting Zoom auto generates a unique and new password for EVERY MEETING.
    2. That means you MUST click on the actual meeting link in the calendar and NOT use the zoom app. 

We screwed up two meetings because this was not clearly stated. 

• InĂȘs Batata
    edited October 2020 #12
    Options

OK so after Pipedrive engineering moved us to the new modal zoom finally works. yay!

A couple of things you should absolutely document and alert users to!

1. Because pipedrive is API calling to zoom to create a new meeting Zoom auto generates a unique and new password for EVERY MEETING.
    2. That means you MUST click on the actual meeting link in the calendar and NOT use the zoom app. 

We screwed up two meetings because this was not clearly stated. 

Hi @Andy Newbom , happy to hear all is back in track now!

Thank you for your feedback, I've made sure to let our team know. We appreciate your input.