Can we get a Google Meet integration?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited June 2023 #32

Hi @Elise Sivertsen 

Thanks for sharing, noted it down for our teams. It's currently not in the plans unfortunately :( 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2023 #33

Hi @Rozi Brown 

We recently also added the Zoom integration and I'm going to ask our team if we can do the same for Google Meet, thanks for sharing!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #34

Hi everyone!

Dropping by to let you know that we hear you and this is something we want to work on, as we know how popular Google Meets is, so stay tuned.

This is where we make all product update announcements, make sure to follow them:

• Follow What's Planned to know what we're currently working on and what’s to come.
    • Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Christopher Daly
    Christopher Daly Member Posts: 23
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #35

Is there a way to like this 10x????  And while you are at it - integrating Google Forms would allow simple forms for On-Boarding customers to flow into Pipedrive and map the form field to custom fields used to manage customer relationships.

• Jonasz Jasiński
    Jonasz Jasiński Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary
    edited February 2021 #36

Google Meet!!!! 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2023 #37

Is there a way to like this 10x????  And while you are at it - integrating Google Forms would allow simple forms for On-Boarding customers to flow into Pipedrive and map the form field to custom fields used to manage customer relationships.

Hi @Christopher Daly I will do my best to pass on your 10x like to our team internally. Regarding the forms, wouldn't the Pipedrive webform also do the trick?

• Leandro Rodrigues
    Leandro Rodrigues Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #38

Google Meet , please!

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 227 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2023 #39

Hi @Rozi Brown @Christopher Daly 

I understand it's been some time but we're excited to inform you that we're working on the Google Meet integration with Pipedrive.

We're exploring the various use cases and would like to understand better how do you see the Google Meet integration making your life easier using Pipedrive. Would you say it's an alternative to the current Zoom integration? Your inputs would be very valuable for us. 

Looking forward to your replies. Thank you.

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited February 2022 #40

@Quentin Clément de Colombières  @Oliver Doerrer @Gianfranco Morbini @Mario Zijlstra @Alex Napier Holland @Andrew Klotz @Hans Nieto @Ali Davachi @Marcelo Rodrigues  

Thank you for your feedback on this thread and for your patience as well. We're excited to inform you that we're working on the Google Meet integration with Pipedrive.

We're exploring the various use cases and would like to understand better how do you see the Google Meet integration making your life easier using Pipedrive. Would you say it's an alternative to the current Zoom integration? Or are there other use cases of Google Meet? Your inputs would be very valuable for us. 

• Oliver Doerrer
    Oliver Doerrer Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2021 #41

@Quentin Clément de Colombières  @Oliver Doerrer @Gianfranco Morbini @Mario Zijlstra @Alex Napier Holland @Andrew Klotz @Hans Nieto @Ali Davachi @Marcelo Rodrigues  

Thank you for your feedback on this thread and for your patience as well. We're excited to inform you that we're working on the Google Meet integration with Pipedrive.

We're exploring the various use cases and would like to understand better how do you see the Google Meet integration making your life easier using Pipedrive. Would you say it's an alternative to the current Zoom integration? Or are there other use cases of Google Meet? Your inputs would be very valuable for us. 

That's great news:) 

For me a Meet integration would be an alternative to the zoom integration for sure and to me this would also be the most common use case.

Best

• Darío Rojo
    Darío Rojo Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2023 #42

Hi! Looking forward to have this integration ASAP to avoid my users (we use Google Workplace) switching between Pipedrive and Google Calendar to setup a video call.

I want to have them working inside Pipedrive all the time ;)

Thanks for addressing this. Have a wonderful day.

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited June 2023 #43

Hi! Looking forward to have this integration ASAP to avoid my users (we use Google Workplace) switching between Pipedrive and Google Calendar to setup a video call.

Thanks for your feedback @Darío Rojo. Is it only setting up video call links? How does your team join video calls? What happens after video calls are completed, what does your team do then? 

• Darío Rojo
    Darío Rojo Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2023 #44

Hi!

We create meetings in G. Calendar adding the videocall link and then we switch to PD and we add all the Deal related information.

Then, to join the videocall we need to switch back again to G. Cal. and use the joining link that we have there so we go to the Google Meet room.

After the videocall we take some notes and program new tasks if it's necesary.

I hope this helps!

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited June 2023 #45

Definitely does @Darío Rojo . Thank you so much. We will definitely be covering those use cases of creating video call links, scheduling video calls (using the Scheduler/Propose Times feature) and also joining video call links from inside Pipedrive so that you don't have to switch between tools. 

• Marcin Kosewski
    Marcin Kosewski Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #46

@Vincent Jyrwa  maybe just because a lot of us is using Gsuite as a standard tool, so Gmeet is so obvious to have integrated and so manage meetings and calls from one source ? I mean  what the question is it ?

best

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited July 2021 #47

@Vincent Jyrwa  maybe just because a lot of us is using Gsuite as a standard tool, so Gmeet is so obvious to have integrated and so manage meetings and calls from one source ? I mean  what the question is it ?

best

@Marcin Kosewski Thanks for your reply. We're trying to understand the use cases how you expect Google Meet integration to work. 
    At the moment, the integration will allow you to:
    1. Create google meet links for Activities inside Pipedrive
    2. Join Google Meet video calls from inside Pipedrive
    3. Set up Google Meet links for Scheduler (Propose Times feature) so when your prospects/clients book meeting slots, then those meetings will have Google Meet links automatically. 

• Mario Zijlstra
    Mario Zijlstra Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #48

That's great news indeed. 
    Looking forward.

• Rozi Brown
    Rozi Brown Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #49

Hello!  Super excited to hear this news. Just like Dario - the back in forth between scheduling the meeting in PD and then going to Google Calendar to add the video link, and them coming back to PD to add in the notes is a pain point. We've been doing it, but sometimes we do forget and we are scrambling to add the link at the time of the meeting. SO, having the capability to join a video call immediately sounds very promising.  And the thought of being able to use the Scheduler when we need to reschedule (we currently have to go back and manually move the Google Meet Link or create a whole new one) is also very exciting.  

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited June 2023 #50

Hello!  Super excited to hear this news. Just like Dario - the back in forth between scheduling the meeting in PD and then going to Google Calendar to add the video link, and them coming back to PD to add in the notes is a pain point. We've been doing it, but sometimes we do forget and we are scrambling to add the link at the time of the meeting. SO, having the capability to join a video call immediately sounds very promising.  And the thought of being able to use the Scheduler when we need to reschedule (we currently have to go back and manually move the Google Meet Link or create a whole new one) is also very exciting.  

Awesome, thank you for sharing! We'll reach out to you when it's ready for beta (sometime in June/July).

• Frans Cox
    Frans Cox Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #51

Hi, why is Google Meet not under consideration?

• Eder Belletti_40431
    Eder Belletti_40431 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #52

Concordo com vcs. Google meet é muito mais utilizado mundialmente do que o próprio zoom.

• Mikko Luukkainen
    Mikko Luukkainen Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited June 2023 #53

Hello! Great to hear this is being developed, it is much needed for adding Meet links to calendar invites created in PD. 

On Google Workspace Business Standard -plan and onwards, there is the option to record Meets. The recording gets created to Google Drive after the Meet ends. It would be great if the Google Drive link to the recording would be posted on the activity notes (only showing to PD) or if it would somehow show up in PD Files -section on a deal.

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited June 2023 #54

Hello! Great to hear this is being developed, it is much needed for adding Meet links to calendar invites created in PD. 

On Google Workspace Business Standard -plan and onwards, there is the option to record Meets. The recording gets created to Google Drive after the Meet ends. It would be great if the Google Drive link to the recording would be posted on the activity notes (only showing to PD) or if it would somehow show up in PD Files -section on a deal.

Thanks Mikko. For the initial iteration that we're working on, we're implementing adding Meet links to Activities/Calendar-invites and also to the Scheduler (Propose Times feature). 

Regarding the recordings, we'll look into it. I've made note of this feedback. Thank you for sharing this use case. 

We're excited for this release and hope by July you will be able to use this integration! :) 

• Hans Nieto
    Hans Nieto Member Posts: 26
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited May 2021 #55

And if the google meet could be recorded it would be fantastic (the version for those who are not GSuite users does not allow recording)

thank you

• Lasse Nørremark Kristensen
    Lasse Nørremark Kristensen Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #56

best

If we also can choose to setup reminders send out on sms or email this would be perfect. Cosutmers need nudging before there get on the meeting...

• Blake Anderson
    Blake Anderson Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #57

best

Hi Vincent

All three points would be ideal for us g suite users. We would like to see g meets presented as a VC option for scheduler most importantly.

Thanks!

• Blake Anderson
    Blake Anderson Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #58

+1 g meets integration for asap!

• Andrzej_42960
    Andrzej_42960 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #59

+1 g meets integration 

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited May 2021 #60
    Andrzej said:

+1 g meets integration 

Hi Andrzej. We're currently working on this and hoping it'll be ready in July. We'll let the community know when it's available :) 

• Vincent Jyrwa
    edited May 2021 #61

+1 g meets integration for asap!

Hi Blake. We're currently working on this and hoping it'll be ready in July. We'll let the community know when it's available :)