Please add followers to bulk edit feature

Matt Koziol
Matt Koziol Member Posts: 1

I would like to suggest that followers be added to the bulk edit feature for deals, people, and organizations.  This gives managers daily activity snapshots the following morning via email which is very useful.

3 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #2

Hi @Matt Koziol , thank you for your input!

While currently this isn't possible, you can add followers via import, which can maybe make at least one part o the process easier for you:

That being said, I have forwarded your suggestion to our team so they can take it into consideration in future developments.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Vincent Bultot
    Vincent Bultot Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #3

i sent the same request a while ago; no fix from the pipedrive team

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2020 #4

i sent the same request a while ago; no fix from the pipedrive team

Hi @Vincent Bultot !

At the moment we have no news about this, as priorities and resource allocations for development have to be distributed and unfortunately not everything can be built or at least built in the near future. That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

• Freek Veldman
    Freek Veldman Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #5

I understand that the Pipedrive dev roadmap is pretty full, but not being able to bulk manage followers of people, deals and org's is making me consider switching to Hubspot. Managing the access rights of my remote sales team is just becoming too cumbersome. 
    Currently if I want a sales rep to follow a certain organisation I have to make them follower of the company, the deal and all the people involved.... this could be 5-8 steps on a recurring basis :-(

• svamann
    svamann Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited April 2022 #6

This would be highly appreciated by us, too... even only displaying followers as a column in tables (and exporting them!) would help us a lot, as this would make modification through export/modify/import much easier than with the current "write only" mode.

• Hi Inês

How do we go about 'removing' followers in bulk?

• Gingadeng
    Gingadeng Member Posts: 6
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

I also agree with this post please have this feature update