List all participants to a deal

Chris Rozon
Chris Rozon Member Posts: 17
First Comment

Currently, each deal has a primary person and bunch of participants.

We're trying to generate a list of all participants to a filtered list of deals - the use case is to output a list of names and email addresses that we can load into Hubspot or MixMax to run a campaign. 

Searching on the Deal page only gives info on the primary person. Going via the Contacts/People or Contacts/Companies screens does not give any option to list Deal info.

Any ideas on how we can get this to work, short of manually copying and pasting into a spreadsheet?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #2

Chris Rozon , thank you for your feedback!

Currently it's not possible to export Participants from the List View, unfortunately, a shortcoming we're aware of. It's in our backlog of ideas but no near term plans unfortunately. The hardest job is to prioritise all ideas and suggestions from all our customers. This one hasn't made the cut yet unfortunately.

A few possible workarounds I can think of:

• use this API endpoint to extract each deal's participants.

• take a look at the integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer data outside the scope of our own native features. 

• take a look at the Analytics integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports. 

That being said, I've made sure the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again. We appreciate your input.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Kari Cooper
    Kari Cooper Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #3

Would love to see this as well - in my industry it's often not one primary decision maker, so getting the information out to all participants through email and information campaigns is very important, and this would be a huge timesaver.

• Sam Clarke
    Sam Clarke Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #4

Chris Rozon , thank you for your feedback!

Currently it's not possible to export Participants from the List View, unfortunately, a shortcoming we're aware of. It's in our backlog of ideas but no near term plans unfortunately. The hardest job is to prioritise all ideas and suggestions from all our customers. This one hasn't made the cut yet unfortunately.

A few possible workarounds I can think of:

• use this API endpoint to extract each deal's participants.

• take a look at the integration platforms available in our marketplace, as they allow you to transfer data outside the scope of our own native features. 

• take a look at the Analytics integrations available in our marketplace, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports. 

That being said, I've made sure the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again. We appreciate your input.

Speaking of which, here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

+1 to this. Being able to see all participants in a filtered list of deals would be very helpful.

• Administrator_14693
    Administrator_14693 Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2022 #5

I have posted this request for months. I have also seen others post the same, yet it is not considered "priority". This is very frustrating. Developers please listen to your TRAVEL, LEGAL and HOSPITALITY industries. We have already be hit hard by COVID, we need ways to make it easier not spend additional dollars in seeking solutions software developers could easily resolve. Please consider resolving this time again mentioned request. It would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

• Steven Saal
    Steven Saal Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited June 2021 #6

I second all of this!

• Lauren (MajorClarity)
    Lauren (MajorClarity) Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2022 #7

Any update to this request? Currently struggling with the inability to get reports of any kind that use all contacts attached to a deal, not just the main contact. 

• Administrator_14693
    Administrator_14693 Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #8

Any update to this request? Currently struggling with the inability to get reports of any kind that use all contacts attached to a deal, not just the main contact. 

I have repeatedly followed up on this request as several others. Our company has kindly assisted in feedbacks yet their development dept. continues to ignore this limitation. I hope more people continue to post regarding this reporting problem. Why have participants if you cannot export them with their specific info. attached to deals, products, and locations? Very Frustrating.

• Manuel_24148
    Manuel_24148 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #9

Same problem here, would love to see this feature..

• Heuners
    Heuners Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Has this issue which was raised and acknowledged as a shortcoming 24 months ago ever been addressed?

• Grant Basiuk
    Grant Basiuk Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary

Please add my vote to this needed feature

• GeorgeP
    GeorgeP Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

Yes, this feature would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

• appmonks
    appmonks Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic

Hello everyone, we're excited about developing a solution that can be accessible to the public as a widely-used app. To engage in further discussions with our team, please reach out to us via email or consider joining our private Discord channel. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the details together.

Discord: https://discord.gg/vfstcu4W5c

Email: info@appmonks.nl

• @Chris Rozon and others.

You should try to set this up using Make/Integromat and Google Sheets.

There are API end points available via Make/Integromat that will give you a list of all participants in a deal.

• Kirsten Tange
    Kirsten Tange Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary First Comment

We need this too. Working in the construction industry targeting large projects with many involved companies and contacts.

• David Bellaïche
    David Bellaïche Member Posts: 26
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

Any update on this? That's really annoying to get only 1 contact per deal in our list