Planned: Sales Documents for teams 📄 🧑🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏼

Options
InĂŞs Batata
InĂŞs Batata Posts: 2,066 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited August 2022 in What's New #1

Pipedrive knows that composing a proposal is in most cases a joint task involving several people in a team or organisation, sharing documents, content, insights and contributing with their knowledge to present a client with the most compelling offer. 

Currently, Sales Documents doesn’t fully support this internal process that happens prior to the document being sent to the client. But that's going to change!

With Sales Documents for teams you'll be able to:

• turn Sales Docs into a team-centred tool to close deals faster
  • guarantee that teams have the necessary access to shared drives, templates and content
  • create documents in an easy flow

🧑‍🏫 Learn more about Sales Documents from our our Academy video and our Knowledge Base.

âť“What's the first type of collaborative doc this will benefit in your company?

đź“ťPlease note đź“ť

Pipedrive reserves the right to modify and update the features in the What's planned?  topic and does not communicate exact timelines for delivery.

Comments

• Jonathan Polyblank
    Jonathan Polyblank Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

When will this be rolled out?

• InĂŞs Batata
    edited November 2020 #3
    Options

When will this be rolled out?

Hi @Jonathan Polyblank !

We aren't very keen on giving out ETA's as things in software development can sometimes go significantly quicker or slower as expected. It's in progress and we hope to deliver over the next coming months, but as I hope you understand this can change if we hit some bumps in the road.

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Philipp Schmidt
    Philipp Schmidt Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hi, will your aim be to offer a comparable feature set to for example Panda Docs?

• InĂŞs Batata
    edited November 2020 #5
    Options

Hi, will your aim be to offer a comparable feature set to for example Panda Docs?

Hi @Philipp Schmidt , thank you for your interest! Can you specify what type of features you'd be looking for?

What I can tell you right now is that there's more to come. Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Valerio Tavano
    Valerio Tavano Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

Hi @InĂŞs Batata ,

Hope this question finds you well.

Is it possible to share a document template across the team?

Thank you

• InĂŞs Batata
    edited December 2020 #7
    Options

Hi @InĂŞs Batata ,

Hope this question finds you well.

Is it possible to share a document template across the team?

Thank you

Not at the moment @Valerio Tavano , but stay tuned... ;) See all you can do right now with Sales Documents here.

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 80
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #8
    Options

This sounds promising, especially the part "create documents in an easy flow" for me to get the teams to use templates to send and remind of tenders towards the customers it must be as efficient and easy to use as the dedicated competitors are today.

• InĂŞs Batata
    edited December 2020 #9
    Options

This sounds promising, especially the part "create documents in an easy flow" for me to get the teams to use templates to send and remind of tenders towards the customers it must be as efficient and easy to use as the dedicated competitors are today.

We're working on it! đź’Ş

• Cameron Greenburg
    Cameron Greenburg Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #10
    Options

Hi Ines, 

Any update on how close this is? It has been a few months so I thought I would check in. 

• Benjamin Langer
    Benjamin Langer Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #11
    Options

@InĂŞs Batata Hi, do you guys have any ETA on this one? Without this feature, updating templates is quite tedious. Thank you very much đź’Ş